Link poker room to PS account

• TheBlackAce

Is it possible to link a different poker room, then the one's offered for your staring money, to a Poker strategy account?
      Let's say I want to play on Pokerstars, it's not offered to receive starting money on but can I link it to my pokerstrategy account?

Kind regards TheBA!
  • 2 replies
    • Krishjanis
      You can have and reveice strategy points from any poker room that is here you can take the advantage of first deposit bonus and other cool offers that Pokerstrategy provides. But you can't have an account on let's say Pokerstars and then link it to pokerstrategy, you need to register at pokerstars through pokerstrategy code that you enter at registration. So if you already have an account then you are out of luck.
    • purplefizz
      hey TheBA,

yes you definitely can link as many rooms as you like and earn Strategy Points that way. like Krishjanis explained though, you just need to download the site using our links and input our codes. Be sure to follow instructions so you can be properly tracked :)

will you be alright? if you need more clarifications, we are here to help. maybe you need some opinions on which poker room to play next? why dont you check out this thread:
      Choosing the right Poker Room for you!