Weird problem on PartyPoker

• SkamanVN
      SkamanVN
      Bronze
      Hi,

I had a weird problem on PartyPoker yesterday (11/10). I was playing a SnG $1 turbo. I was on the SB, late phase (blinds 600-300) but still 8 players. I had around 1,000 chips left after posting the SB and wanted to raise/call whatever comes with connectors. A player (UTG+2 I think) raised all-in, then another one with about 4 blinds called (MP3 or CO). Then my hand was folded without anything I could do. I checked my connection, it was fine. The hand went until river (I would have won it :( ). I wanted to review it just after to try to understand what happened, and no data available. It looked like the hand wasn't played. I checked the hand history later, it recorded that only 1 player raised and everybody folded. Yet I saw the hand happening, I was playing only 1 table I can't mistake with another one.

I contacted PartyPoker, but their support sucks, either they don't read the e-mail or don't have staff with a brain to understand clearly (or both) but they only give me an advice on what to do when I lose my connection.

Did any of you had or heard of a similar problem?

Thanks for your answer.
  • 2 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey SkamanVN,

Sounds to me that your client lagged and timed out. I haven't played at Party for a long time, but I do remember this happening quite a bit.

It is unfortunate to say the least but all you can do now is keep conversing with their Support.

If you find the email-to-email support slower than you like, you do have the option of speaking to a support agent live.

To speak to a Live support agent open up the client and follow these instructions:

> Click my account
      > Support
      > Across from Support click on Live Chat

Hope this helps and keep us informed,

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • jpcool
      jpcool
      Bronze
      same with here sometimes the poker tables hang your on auto fold nothing you could do but to close and exit the tables and open a new one. sometimes the lobby hangs not sometimes all the time the lobby hangs you have to exit all the poker tables your playing for the lobby to be restored again. why this is happening to me i dont know maybe its happening to everyone..