starting cappital

• phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      just got my starting cappital at 770 poker and tried joining some NL20, because NL25 is my home limit for now, where m main roll is(stars) and it said that i can join up to NL4, hell yeah, thats not worth my time+it said i can make a deposit of 100$ and then play with no restriction.

so i looked at the traffic, and its horrible, so pretty much my question would be, if it is worth and possible to just do the 100$ deposit and then withdraw 150$ without playing a hand?
      thanks for the responses
  • 3 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi phantommm92,

Congrats on receiving another $50 starting capital! Not many people can say they have received 3 capitals ;)

If you deposit $100 you will clear the BR restrictions. I'm not sure, but I believe you have to contact Poker770 support to have that done once you have deposited.

Now then, you must still generate $50 in rake/tournament fees in order to withdraw the free $50 capital, so it won't be possible for you to just withdraw it without playing a hand.

Hope this helps and enjoy your poker.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      thanks for the reply :)

yeah i mean, didnt see much traffic in the morning, so not sure its worth depositing, might deposit some time later, tho thanks for the response.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      You're very welcome!

Any time amigo!

:s_thumbsup: :s_thumbsup:

Gary