Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.02(BB) Replayer
      SB ($0.80)
      BB ($0.93)
      UTG ($1.61)
      CO ($2.43)
      Hero ($2)

Dealt to Hero A:spade: A:heart:

UTG raises to $0.08, fold, Hero raises to $0.18, fold, fold, UTG calls $0.10

FLOP ($0.39) 3:diamond: 5:spade: Q:club:

UTG checks, Hero bets $0.38, UTG calls $0.38

TURN ($1.15) 3:diamond: 5:spade: Q:club: 5:heart:

UTG checks, Hero bets $1.10, UTG calls $1.05 (AI)

RIVER ($3.25) 3:diamond: 5:spade: Q:club: 5:heart: T:club:

UTG shows 3:club: 3:heart:
      (Pre 18%, Flop 89.2%, Turn 90.9%)

Hero shows A:spade: A:heart:
      (Pre 82%, Flop 10.8%, Turn 9.1%)

UTG wins $3.09

I tried to take down the pot on the flop or should I bet smaller to get value and hope he doesn't catch anything better than I have?
      About the turn, I'm not sure what to do, if I bet 1/2pot I'm already committed so I just shoved.
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

Bet smaller on the flop. Board is so dry, that likely you´re ahead 90-100% of times, so you don´t really have to bet that big to get all the money in the pot till river.
      I´d bet 0.2$ on the flop, then half pot on the turn and shove river.
      Since 5x is blank and Qx now only has 2 outs to beat you (like all the other pp-s) I´d bet again small to 0.4$ to then shove river.

Although you´re pot committed it is better to keep in his wide range to earn more money and make impression that you have there air or AK that might b/f
    • Maartinss
      Maartinss
      Bronze
      I advise PF 3Bet biger ~ 0.24$, smaller odds to call, and on Flop when villain call pot size, bet it is a clear sign that he was hit this flop.

On Turn, I probbably check behind, get to show-down, call a small bet on river.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Krishjanis,

Preflop: Why do you 3bet so small? Do you want him to give great odds for set-mining? At least $0,24 should be the 3bet and maybe even a bit bigger while he is calling us anyways if he is loose enough.

As played
      Postflop: Could consider betting smaller so give him room to Call with weaker PPs as well. But obviously it ain't that huge problem anyways.

Best Regards.