Greetings!

• Mystt
      Mystt
      Bronze
      Hey all :)

Just joined Pokerstrategy. I am playing poker for some time, but made a more serious push this year. Was at cardrunners as well, now my friend Yax got me to join up here. I must say the community looks really nice.

I am playing at Pokerstars atm, 9man turbo SnGs, starting at7$. Was playing here long time ago, than switched to FullTilt where I lost a few "k's" and almost all of my roll. (not with playing, that went good :P , but with the shut down-So much about serious push huh...)
      I am far from a very good player, I'm more lazy type, playing too much by the feel instead of learning stuff and doing the homework. I'm working on that though.
      I am playing around with 6max NL and learning it, was doing ok at NL25, so trying to start over this as well.

To mix thing up a bit I also play some HU SnGs, and 6max SnGs (which I want to get better at as well)

P.S. Oh an btw since I started with SnGs, Collin M. was my first "teacher". Bought all of his books, watched all of his videos at cardrunners. I'm not stalking though honestly, this is all just a coincidence... ;) or faith? hehe
  • 5 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi Mystt,

welcome to our community! :D wow it seems you do mix up a lot of the games. if you've decided to put in some more study hours, there's no better place to start. we've got material here from basic to advanced to suit your particular level. there are plenty of NL25 players here that you can be poker buddies with and hopefully improve with. just troll around the blog section and you will find them everywhere :D

i see you are still at basic membership. have you taken the quiz and picked a poker room yet?

smiles,
      wendy
    • Mystt
      Mystt
      Bronze
      thank you, wendy :)

Yeah I got my 50$ just about now. Will try poker 770 (have an account on lot's of sites already)

Well my main focus is 9max SnGs. Others are more to relax from more hours of grinding and multitabling and have some fun. And cash game ware always my interest, I like to get creative :P and when I'm o na site that has poor SnG trafic (mostly every site now, hard to 9 or 12 table or more except on pokerstars)

Will have a look and start learning :)
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      that's awesome to hear!

don't forget to update us on your progress. :)
      as you learn to find your way around, you will see that there are several ways to learn here:
      - strategy articles to READ
      - videos to WATCH
      - live coachings you can ATTEND (where you can listen to our coaches talk and be able to ask questions in real time)
      - hand evaluations you can POST (where our hand judges express their opinion on how the hand was played)
      - lots of learning and encouragement too just by INTERACTING with other poker players in the forum

:heart:
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome :D

Roo
    • bringmecards
      bringmecards
      Bronze
      gl at the tables and welcome!