[NL2-NL10] NL10 89o steal. checkraised on flop

• Meemawuk
      I have been thinking more about my equity during hands. In this spot I feel like such a nitty/passive player is not raising me with Tx and I dont give him T7 or T3 in his range so I put him on TT/77/33 or a flush draw (less likely due to aggro factor and OOP). Pot is giving me ~3:1 and I have position so I don't think he can ever get away from it if he has a set because he is leading every turn. I also dont think he's aggressive enough to have a FD here very often.

Would you consider this to be a fold because I only have 6 clean outs? I think I'm winning a stack 90% of the time on a non spade straight card and maybe 40-50% when it is a spade. How often do you think he can have a FD here?

Known players:

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with 9:heart: , 8:spade:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, SB calls $0.25, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.70) T:spade: , 7:spade: , 3:club: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.44, SB raises to $1.20, Hero calls $0.76.

Turn: ($3.10) Q:heart: (2 players)
      SB bets $2.1, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $3.10
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello Meemawuk,

Well, of course it's considerable while we even have position and he is giving us super good odds which from his side is just very bad.

But how often he is going to have the FD here it's hard to say, could you say how often he is going to have AA here? :D While not even knowing the opponent everything may happen, but most likely if he had a FD then he could skip the bet on turn.

Best Regards.