Exclusive $10,000 Depositors Freeroll on Nov. 6

• KMMorten
      KMMorten
      Bronze
      Clear your calendar on November 6 because we have an exclusive depositors freeroll coming your way.

Freeroll details
      • Name: PokerStrategy.com $10,000 Depositor Freeroll
      • Freeroll starts: November 6, 15:00 GMT
      • Registration starts: November 6, 11:00 GMT
      • Prize pool: $10,000
      • Starting chips: 3,000
      • Blind levels: 15 minutes

How can I take part in the freeroll?
      1.) You need a real money William Hill account created via PokerStrategy.com. If you don't have one yet, create an account now.
      2.) Make a deposit of at least $20 between October 09, 00:00 GMT and November 6, 11:00 GMT.

Where can I find the freeroll? Open your William Hill lobby and go to William Hill Exclusive.

Does it have to be my first deposit? No. The deposit simply needs to be made before November 6 at 11:00 GMT.

• 18 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Good luck guys! Any questions, let us know!
    • LudiCoka
      LudiCoka
      Bronze
      I made a deposit of $25 on William Hill poker just so it would register my credit card so I could request cashout.

I now have 0.00 in my balance and haven't played a single hand with this deposited money, didn't know about this tourney.

Will I still be eligible to join it?

EDIT: grammar mistakes.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi LudiCoka,

As long as you have deposited after the 9th of October then you will be eligible to take part in this freeroll as there are no other requirements listed above other than a deposit.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • jpcool
      jpcool
      Bronze
      arrg X( cannot play at william hill wanted to deposit and play. but unlucky me ipoker is based in my country. :f_cry: :f_cry:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jpcool
      arrg X( cannot play at william hill wanted to deposit and play. but unlucky me ipoker is based in my country. :f_cry: :f_cry:
      sorry to hear :(

Thankfully, we have many other poker room partners and great exclusive promotions with them. Hope you can find something suitable for you.

let me know if we can help you finding the best option :)
      Ingrid
    • hissui
      hissui
      Bronze
      hi
      how many peopele join the last depositors freeroll ?

plez tell me
    • Niickyy
      Niickyy
      Bronze
      William Hill has encountered some issues and as a result, our weekly $1,000 depositors freeroll which was supposed to take place yesterday had to be cancelled.

The $10,000 depositors freeroll will not take place on October 23, as previously mentioned, and will have to be rescheduled. The new date for this freeroll is Sunday, November 6 at 15:00 GMT. Also, the deposit period will now end on November 6, 11:00 GMT, giving you an extra two weeks to deposit and play the freeroll.

Note: If you made a deposit since October 9 at William Hill, you will still be able to take part in the rescheduled freeroll.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused.
    • dinhquanwin
      dinhquanwin
      Bronze
      i have just deposited first time on william hill.
      But i have not still receive any ticket.

Hope i will receive full ticket for first deposit !
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dinhquanwin
      i have just deposited first time on william hill.
      But i have not still receive any ticket.

Hope i will receive full ticket for first deposit !
      it will be credited on your account closer to the tournament date :) good luck!
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      How long will it till the final table? Estimate anyone?

I was playing the $2000 FD freeroll yesterday to test the water. It using the same format (15 minutes increasing blind, 1500 chips) and with 200 players, it took about 4 hours to reach the final table! :O

As a cash player who never participate to such kind of deepstack MTT before, it really exhausted experience for me. BTW, I'm not complaining. I like the format, but I need info for shceduling my time.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi Patzerdonk,

Depending on the amount of entrants really. I would expect this to run for at least 6 hours minimum and maybe an extra hour or so for my maximum estimated time.

These freerolls are a perfect platform for learning tournament structure and timing imo.

Best regards and if you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask ;)

Gary
    • fanepakpak
      fanepakpak
      Bronze
      i can see that the blinds level are sett at 5 minutes so it shouldn't take long .

So is this a deep sack or its a turbo ?

i would like it to be a turbo.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fanepakpak
      i can see that the blinds level are sett at 5 minutes so it shouldn't take long .

So is this a deep sack or its a turbo ?

i would like it to be a turbo.
      Hi fanepakpak,

According to the opening post at the top:

Starting Chips: 3,000
      Blind Levels: 15 minutes

So you must be looking at the wrong tournament?

Best regards,
      Gary
    • JimC6
      JimC6
      Bronze
      Obviously there has been a mix up at some stage because the blind level is 5 minutes :'(

Is there no way that can be changed before 16:00? a double stack with 15min levels would be a million times better.

I tried to ask the support about it and gave the link to the details where is says "15 minutes" but they said it is now too late to do anything about it.

Good luck everybody who is playing it.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Jim,

Thanks for spotting that. Don't think anything can be done at this late stage. Will escalate it nonetheless.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • fanepakpak
      fanepakpak
      Bronze
      so it seems i was right this is a turbo . and i was looking at the right tournament , isn't that so michelle?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fanepakpak
      so it seems i was right this is a turbo . and i was looking at the right tournament , isn't that so michelle?
      Yes it is indeed fanepakpak.

I do apologise for my mistake.

Enjoy the tournament and run good,
      GARY
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Attention everyone!

Unfortunately due to a mix up somewhere down the line this tournament will have a $3k starting stack with blind levels every 5 minutes as opposed to what was originally stated above.

We apologize for this mistake and wish each and every participant the very best of luck in this tournament.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Best regards,
      Gary