My calculator

• marcusgreen12
      marcusgreen12
      Basic
      Hi guys
      I would really like to share my expierence with you sharks out there :)
      First let me introduce myself: I have played online poker since 2004 and made quite a decent income from it.
      I took all my start hand statistics from 1.2mio holdem hands and optimized what starting hands made me the most and cooked it all down to start recommendations.
      I tried to sell this program to poker websites and finally managed to make a good deal with bettingexpert:
      edited by Ingrid: please see our [URL=http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=122010]forum principles[/URL]

This was my start introduction (and sorry for the poor English - I am german).
      Following days, I would like to discuss some doubtful starting hands with you guys.

Over and out for now!

Best regards
      Marcus
  • 4 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Welcome to our community!

If you don't mind, I've moved your thread into the relevant poker board.

Looking forward to those hands
      Ingrid
    • marcusgreen12
      marcusgreen12
      Basic
      Thanks Ingrid, and sorry that I was in the wrong poker board.

It is imprtant that tests can be made while we discuss my hands. Hope this is the right way to post an url then:
      Edited by Ingrid

Other wise feel free to correct!

Best regards
      Marcus
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Marcus,

Your link is not appropriate to be posted in this forum as it links to another Affiliate.
      I hope you understand
      Ingrid
    • marcusgreen12
      marcusgreen12
      Basic
      ah ok I think I undertand now. Because this site also contains banners and stuff. ;)
      I will try to explain my shark calculator without the url If this doesn't work, I will try to make a clean url for it with no advertisment or something like this.

Thanks for explaining Ingrid, and for thanks for the welcome as well! :)

Best regards
      Marcus aka :f_cool: ____ The Sillent Killer _____:s_cool: