This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

My calculator

• marcusgreen12
      marcusgreen12
      Basic
      Hi guys
      I would really like to share my expierence with you sharks out there :)
      First let me introduce myself: I have played online poker since 2004 and made quite a decent income from it.
      I took all my start hand statistics from 1.2mio holdem hands and optimized what starting hands made me the most and cooked it all down to start recommendations.
      I tried to sell this program to poker websites and finally managed to make a good deal with bettingexpert:
      edited by Ingrid: please see our [URL=http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=122010]forum principles[/URL]

This was my start introduction (and sorry for the poor English - I am german).
      Following days, I would like to discuss some doubtful starting hands with you guys.

Over and out for now!

Best regards
      Marcus
  • 4 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Welcome to our community!

If you don't mind, I've moved your thread into the relevant poker board.

Looking forward to those hands
      Ingrid
    • marcusgreen12
      marcusgreen12
      Basic
      Thanks Ingrid, and sorry that I was in the wrong poker board.

It is imprtant that tests can be made while we discuss my hands. Hope this is the right way to post an url then:
      Edited by Ingrid

Other wise feel free to correct!

Best regards
      Marcus
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Marcus,

Your link is not appropriate to be posted in this forum as it links to another Affiliate.
      I hope you understand
      Ingrid
    • marcusgreen12
      marcusgreen12
      Basic
      ah ok I think I undertand now. Because this site also contains banners and stuff. ;)
      I will try to explain my shark calculator without the url If this doesn't work, I will try to make a clean url for it with no advertisment or something like this.

Thanks for explaining Ingrid, and for thanks for the welcome as well! :)

Best regards
      Marcus aka :f_cool: ____ The Sillent Killer _____:s_cool: