No! Ps Vip Bonus!!!

• jpcool
      jpcool
      Bronze
      i just deposited 25$ on my party poker account using the PSVIP BONUS CODE but there no active bonus at my account plz help it kinda suck! my account says no new bonuses i should have deposited last few days using the sep25 or oct 25 code than than the PSVIP.
  • 7 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi jpcool,

For your first deposit, you will receive a bonus that is equivalent to 100% (up to $500) of your deposit amount. If you have chosen Euros as your currency, the maximum bonus is €325; for British Pounds the maximum is £250.

You have 120 days to activate your First Deposit Bonus after the creation of your account.

seems you created your Party Poker account much longer than that?

Ingrid
    • jpcool
      jpcool
      Bronze
      omg no bonus but this is actually the first deposit from my money to the account created a i long time ago but havent deposited. only 50$ tell a friend was send from ps to party, maybe that counts as a first deposit? i should have use other bonus than psvip. :f_cry: :f_cry: :f_cry:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      No, you used the correct bonus code. But in order to receive or participate in the First deposit bonus, you must deposit within 120 days after creating your account.

Please contact the poker room and ask if they offer any re-load bonuses right now because those could be your savior. :)

Ingrid
    • jpcool
      jpcool
      Bronze
      theres another problem miss ingrid. just deposited yesterday cannot register to pokerstrategy weekly depositors freeroll. it says invite only tournament, and about the bonus at party poker i will try to email them about that thanks. :f_cool: :f_cool:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi again :)

here is a little help!

[SIZE=18]How can You participate?[/SIZE]

• Use a PartyPoker account created via PokerStrategy.com (Use Bonus Code "PSVIP" or instead "100PSDB" if you are Free $50 user)
      • A minimum deposit made during the last week (previous week Wednesday 05:00 GMT - same week Wednesday 04:59 GMT)

[SIZE=18]Where can You find this freeroll?[/SIZE]

Open the PartyPoker Lobby, select the Tournaments tab. In the "Game Name" box you need to select Specials and find the "PokerStrategy $1,000 Depositor Freeroll" from the list in the main window, as shown in the image below:

Ingrid
    • jpcool
      jpcool
      Bronze
      ah ic. thanks i have deposited wednesday 9gmt i was 4 hours late, thanks that means i can play next week. :f_cry:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jpcool
      ah ic. thanks i have deposited wednesday 9gmt i was 4 hours late, thanks that means i can play next week. :f_cry:
      yes, but that's not a bad news at all :) good luck!