Runing bad

• dejan135
      dejan135
      Bronze
      Do you ever have a feeling that poker is just not your game? I'm over 10 BI-s under EV in las two days. And i was coolerd for 7-8 stacks. I would play almost every hand exactly the same way. I don't see my future in this game. Please motivate me.
  • 15 replies
    • LudiCoka
      LudiCoka
      Bronze
      Grind it out my friend! Play relaxing music during sessions, do yoga, do stuff that relaxes you while you're on a downswing. That is the nature of a game - it demotivates you with losses and anxiety felt during those, you just have to go through it. Once you start winning again the game itself will motivate you.

It gets easier to go through that shit each time, this will probably be your hardest, now go, play and win!

Good luck at the tables.
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Look at you...LOOK AT YOU! You're fucking pathetic!
      Why? Why?
      I'm here being a silver grinding my way up at NL2 trying to get better, I have never reached gold, but you up there are sitting as a gold, achieved something we still trying to get and you are thinking you are not made for this? Go ahead QUIT, I will only take your place, I will become something you already are, the difference will be that I will never stop, I will get better than you are right now, the time will come and I will laugh at you while you will be crying like a little bitch because life got a little hard for you.
    • DannyG13
      DannyG13
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Krishjanis
      Why? Why?
      I'm here being a silver grinding my way up at NL2 trying to get better, I have never reached gold, but you up there are sitting as a gold, achieved something we still trying to get and you are thinking you are not made for this? Go ahead QUIT, I will only take your place, I will become something you already are, the difference will be that I will never stop, I will get better than you are right now, the time will come and I will laugh at you while you will be crying like a little bitch because life got a little hard for you.
      brb going to play poker :f_o:
    • dejan135
      dejan135
      Bronze
      Why? Why?
      Take it easy man.
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      10 BI's under EV.. surely your smart enough to know that if your under EV you've been playing correctly and just got unlucky. This is just a part of poker you need to get used to.
      its not about the green line! if your EV is going up, then just keep doing what you're doing. the green line will follow soon enough.

GL at the tables :f_thumbsup:
    • BOBOsvk
      BOBOsvk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dejan135
      Do you ever have a feeling that poker is just not your game? I'm over 10 BI-s under EV in las two days. And i was coolerd for 7-8 stacks. I would play almost every hand exactly the same way. I don't see my future in this game. Please motivate me.
      i'am over 550bis below ev in last year, gg
    • Scooney
      Scooney
      Bronze
      Why? Why?
      I think he's trying to motivate you lol .... maybe.

I'm on my first downswing since starting the grind up from the starting capital. Breezed through NL2 more or less unscathed, and started well in NL4 earning $20 in a week, but now lost $10 in 3 days. I'm just trying to use it as a learning experience and turn the downswing and tilt into something positive.

I guess its hard though when (presumably from being a Gold member) you're up to a certain level where you feel like maybe you're finally getting this poker malarky then bang - variance brings you back down to earth with a bump. Its just part and parcel of this crazy dance we call hold 'em, keep doing what you're doing and you'll start winning again.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      lol@Krishjanis.
      There's always...gulp....the 'J' word...gulp. Scary.
    • LudiCoka
      LudiCoka
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BOBOsvk
      Originally posted by dejan135
      i'am over 550bis below ev in last year, gg
      Hope it's not CG!
    • fuzzyfish
      fuzzyfish
      Bronze
      @Krishjanis

You are a better troll than I ever was or ever will be :(
    • AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze
      @OP

Being gold, have you not learnt how the forum works.....lock this up and put it in the downswing forum where it belongs, this is 'your successes' if you hadn't noticed.
    • dejan135
      dejan135
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AussieIan
      @OP

Being gold, have you not learnt how the forum works.....lock this up and put it in the downswing forum where it belongs, this is 'your successes' if you hadn't noticed.
      fof man
    • blax41
      blax41
      Bronze
      let me guess. you didnt follow any BRM management and runned hot while playing with 5-10 BI at NL25 then started to lose ? thats how you got gold right? (my own experience lol)
    • dejan135
      dejan135
      Bronze
      Originally posted by blax41
      let me guess. you didnt follow any BRM management and runned hot while playing with 5-10 BI at NL25 then started to lose ? thats how you got gold right? (my own experience lol)
      No. I'm playing NL5 at William Hill. I will move up to NL10 when with 25 BI-ns for that level.
      To achive gold you have to play 12k-13k hands at NL5.
    • clawindsouza
      clawindsouza
      Bronze
      Why? Why?
      You should make a video...its 3 am and i feel like playing another session now after reading this..

btw im 18BIs below EV this week OP..