me 2 continously getting disconnected
    • kviCcc
      kviCcc
      Bronze
      so do I :(
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      just found this thread after posting a new one!! yes having trouble!!

Roo
    • Kokiletz
      Kokiletz
      Bronze
      Just wanted to post something about that...

Yep... Problems... BIG TIMES :)
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      This might not be the a very friendly post of me, but Black Wednesday? =D
      Shame one me :O I lost money at FT as well, well my whole bankroll actually
    • IgorFM
      IgorFM
      Bronze
      Will be any solution?
    • Firefly52
      Firefly52
      Bronze
      Capable to play, but there are no full tables at NL4SH, and those with 5 players have at least 3 of them sitting out.
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Firefly52
      Capable to play, but there are no full tables at NL4SH, and those with 5 players have at least 3 of them sitting out.
      Time for some heads up firefly :)
    • Firefly52
      Firefly52
      Bronze
      Originally posted by roopopper
      Originally posted by Firefly52
      Time for some heads up firefly :)
      Lol, I suck at HU. Haven't seen you on skype in a while :( .

Forgot to mention, had a session earlier today (6 hours ago?) that went perfectly fine. I think this hasnt been going on for too long already, because if so all those who are currently sitting out should have been removed from tables already.
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      [/quote]Lol, I suck at HU. Haven't seen you on skype in a while :( .

.[/quote]Been quite busy with work but have een popping on forum now and then and on party when it works :-)
    • rogal27
      rogal27
      Bronze
      yep, party poker connections problem again... all mtt are paused, players on cg tables are sit out - disconection problems

Its normal that sometimes every poker room have problems with connections, or server maintenance etc.but I dont understand POKER ROOM NO 2 why they are unprofesional - why they didnt inform players in chat window about problems ?

thats the main reason why most of players are very nervous because they just sit in front of the monitor and waiting what will happen, no info about issue from party poker support, no info about estimated time of resosulion.....

On bwin in case of problems support team inform players via their site >
      in emergency problem - there is message in 15 languages
      in scheduled maintenance - there is message at least one week before and all the players know that the site will be not accessible

MESSAGE TO PARTY POKER SUPPORT: IN THE FUTURE PLS.INFORM ALL THE PLAYERS IN CHAT WINDOW OR VIA BULLETIN ABOUT PROBLEMS AND ESTIMATED TIME OF RESOLUTION

THANX

ROBERT
    • PickoCro
      PickoCro
      Platinum
      Well guess there s nothing to do but sit and wait till they fix it... Shame cause i was having a really good session (playing good, making good reads, fish at the table) but what can you do?

Really feel for the people who were playing mtts or sngs if i was playing one of those i d bee mega tilted if some connection problems started :D ...
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by rogal27
      yep, party poker connections problem again... all mtt are paused, players on cg tables are sit out - disconection problems

Its normal that sometimes every poker room have problems with connections, or server maintenance etc.but I dont understand POKER ROOM NO 2 why they are unprofesional - why they didnt inform players in chat window about problems ?

thats the main reason why most of players are very nervous because they just sit in front of the monitor and waiting what will happen, no info about issue from party poker support, no info about estimated time of resosulion.....

On bwin in case of problems support team inform players via their site >
      in emergency problem - there is message in 15 languages
      in scheduled maintenance - there is message at least one week before and all the players know that the site will be not accessible

MESSAGE TO PARTY POKER SUPPORT: IN THE FUTURE PLS.INFORM ALL THE PLAYERS IN CHAT WINDOW OR VIA BULLETIN ABOUT PROBLEMS AND ESTIMATED TIME OF RESOLUTION

THANX

ROBERT
      they do have a page that comes up if you try to log in unsuccessfully that tells you the health of their service, but it says system health is goodlol. I have seen this happen a few times before with party and they normally get it up and running again after sometime although it has not happened for a few months

Roo
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Is it back up? I'm connected now
      nevermind :( lost it again
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      here is the message i get :(

You are seeing this page as your computer is unable to connect to our game servers. This could either be because of your internet connection or our game servers might be facing a problem.

Report from PartyPoker.com support staff:

Real Money games status:
      Status at 10/12/2011 13:15 ET: Very Good

Play Money games status:

Legend

Very Good: The health of our services is very good. No widespread problems have been detected or reported. The reason you could have come to this page could be due to some problems at your end.
      Good: The health of our services is good. No widespread problems have been detected or reported. The reason you could have come to this page could be due to some problems at your end.
      Fair: We are facing technical difficulties with some of our services. Some players will be affected, others may not be.
      Poor: We are facing technical difficulties with our services. Most players will be affected.
      Bad: We are facing technical difficulties with our services. Almost everyone will be affected.

It's our constant endeavor to ensure that the connection we offer to our players is the best available on the internet.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Same here. But just now I connected and the tournament I registered opened but then lost connection again.
    • Firefly52
      Firefly52
      Bronze
      Originally posted by roopopper
      here is the message i get :(

You are seeing this page as your computer is unable to connect to our game servers. This could either be because of your internet connection or our game servers might be facing a problem.

Report from PartyPoker.com support staff:

Real Money games status:

Play Money games status:

Legend

Very Good: The health of our services is very good. No widespread problems have been detected or reported. The reason you could have come to this page could be due to some problems at your end.
      Good: The health of our services is good. No widespread problems have been detected or reported. The reason you could have come to this page could be due to some problems at your end.
      Fair: We are facing technical difficulties with some of our services. Some players will be affected, others may not be.
      Poor: We are facing technical difficulties with our services. Most players will be affected.
      Bad: We are facing technical difficulties with our services. Almost everyone will be affected.

It's our constant endeavor to ensure that the connection we offer to our players is the best available on the internet.
      At 13:14 ET everyone was on sitout, MTT paused and no full tables to be found.
    • PickoCro
      PickoCro
      Platinum
      Originally posted by RasTweet
      Same here. But just now I connected and the tournament I registered opened but then lost connection again.

Yeah, don t get your hopes up... They ll probably end the tournament and give everyone some money back depending on their chip count...
      The same happened to me like maybe a year ago there were 40 people left all in the money and they just ended the tournament and divided the prize pool among us after we waited for 2 hours with no one knowing what to do and no one telling us anything...

I mean i know shit happens and no program can work perfect forever but why can they just send some type of message or write something on their website like we are having difficulties bla bla cash game players this mtt players that we will try to fix the problem in the next 5 hours so that people know what to do and expect...
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Looks like it's up and running again?