Glad to be a member..

• UdaGuru
      UdaGuru
      Basic
      Hello all, Ive been coming here for a few months and watching videos trying to learn as much as possible... I just found out today that you are now excepting American players so i signed up... I'm a FTP refugee still hopeing that my funds will be returned sometime in the * near future... Ive been playing on a smaller site and have built up a bankroll after winning a couple bucks in a freeroll.. I played on FTP as > LesPaulVa and am now playing the other site as > Uda Guru.. I play micro MTT's and SNG's and have read about 10 well known poker books but looking to move up and hopeing that "PokerStrategy.com" would be a useful site to become a member.. I'm interested on taking that next step up in my game and would love to hear some input on what this site has to offer to help me in my pursuit of a Healthy Bankroll... Rock On my Poker People !
  • 7 replies
    • UdaGuru
      UdaGuru
      Basic
      I was just reading some other posts and saw it mentions about a " Hand Analyzer" to post hands on here... Does that work with a ALL poker sites, as well as "Elephant" ? I dont believe the site im currently playing on allows us to use HUD or similiar software.... It's pretty sad that there are currently only a few sites that even allow US players... Any input would really be appreciated.. Thanks.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hey UdaGuru,

a warm welcome to our community! :) it's a wonderful place to learn and grow as a poker player.

if you want to learn more about the Elephant software, you can check out these links below. it is still in continuous development. it does not support all sites yet.
      You can download it from [URL=http://www.pokerstrategy.com/software/9/[/URL]Elephant download[/URL].

To the video: How to install the PokerStrategy.com Elephant

FAQ - Frequently asked questions about the PokerStrategy.com Elephant

Forum board - Elephant Support

Which hand analyzer are you talking about? The Equilab? That is not site based, but instead a tool that helps you in calculating the equity of your hands. Or did you mean something else?

After you've read the basic articles, you can purchase a subscription to be able to read and watch the bronze ones. you can also join our beginner's course if you are interested. check out the link in my signature! :)

smiles,
      Wendy
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      The beginners course is hugely recommended. You can post hands straight from the Elephant software to the forums on here. [link by the ever obliging puplefizz]. gl with the poker tables. :f_cool:
    • MonkeySam
      MonkeySam
      Bronze
      take teh begginers course man! I didnt do it and I burn the 50 usd that pstrategy give me :f_cool:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MonkeySam
      take teh begginers course man! I didnt do it and I burn the 50 usd that pstrategy give me :f_cool:
      Hi MonkeySam,

I just wanted to check up on you and noticed that you never actually received the free $50 starting capital. So you did not burn it.. yet :D or am I wrong here?

Let me know
      Ingrid
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome :D

Roo
    • bringmecards
      bringmecards
      Bronze
      gl at the tables and welcome