Depositors Freeroll [RESCHEDULED]

• keoghh
      keoghh
      Silver
      Ok so i posted in the freeroll thread, does tht mean im automatically registered and on sunday the tourny will pop up, or do i still need to register on party aswell like in the tourny tab?
  • 39 replies
    • datalogg
      datalogg
      Bronze
      I think you have to register on Party too.
      Registration starts 24 hours before as I see and there is a max of 3500 players.
    • keoghh
      keoghh
      Silver
      Ok thanks, how do i find it on party, cant see it
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi keoghh,

here is a little help!

[SIZE=18]How can You participate?[/SIZE]

• Use a PartyPoker account created via PokerStrategy.com (Use Bonus Code "PSVIP" or instead "100PSDB" if you are Free $50 user)
      • A minimum deposit made during the last week (previous week Wednesday 05:00 GMT - same week Wednesday 04:59 GMT)

[SIZE=18]Where can You find this freeroll?[/SIZE]

Open the PartyPoker Lobby, select the Tournaments tab. In the "Game Name" box you need to select Specials and find the "PokerStrategy $1,000 Depositor Freeroll" from the list in the main window, as shown in the image below:

Ingrid
    • keoghh
      keoghh
      Silver
      Thankyou i see it now, does any1 know how i can change my timezone to GMT (UK) to make it easier for me to see wen tournaments start
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      this thread might help you: how to switch timezones in partypoker?

:)
    • keoghh
      keoghh
      Silver
      thanks again :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by keoghh
      thanks again :)
      You're very welcome again! :)
    • rocketboots
      rocketboots
      Bronze
      Not able to log into todays weekly freeroll, any help?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by rocketboots
      Not able to log into todays weekly freeroll, any help?
      Hi rocketboots,

When did you deposit if I may ask?

A minimum deposit made during the last week (previous week Wednesday 05:00 GMT - same week Wednesday 04:59 GMT)

Ingrid
    • rocketboots
      rocketboots
      Bronze
      10/06 23:24
    • rocketboots
      rocketboots
      Bronze
      And quite frankly I don't appreciate the condescension. I am a fully formed adult able to read simple requirements. My problem is that I'm not able to register for something I should be able to.

Thanks.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      10/06 23:24
      ok, could you send an email please to poker room customer support and ask why you haven't been issued a ticket? I unfortunately can't see your history of transactions nor I have insight to their system.

thank you, please keep me posted
      Ingrid
    • rocketboots
      rocketboots
      Bronze
      This is the third or fourth time I have had this error (Sorry! You're not invited to this tournament!) and every week I contact PP and every week they refer me back to you.

Seriously, what is the holdup here.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      And quite frankly I don't appreciate the condescension. I am a fully formed adult able to read simple requirements.Thanks.
      I am here to help you, therefore my job is also to point out the promotion details and has nothing to do with me thinking if you're an adult or not. (and most certainly you should be over 18 anyway)

If you check my posts, I do this xzy amount/day by thinking only one thing: help the members in this community!

I don't appreciate your tone of voice since I'm trying to move forward here.

Thanks
      Ingrid
    • rocketboots
      rocketboots
      Bronze
      Well in the future let's just assume I know how to read.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Well in the future let's just assume I know how to read.
      There is nothing wrong with anyone who we try to help by copy pasting information which you may have overlooked. I assume all our members are able to read :)

I don't think we'll have problem remembering you but just in case because we have a large amount of users asking questions everyday, just make sure you leave a note to me or my fellow colleagues so we don't tire you with copy pasting promotion information and assume you must know all details.

In these cases, we would always refer you back to the poker room because they are the ones taking care of your ticket. Unfortunately, this is out of my hands.

thank you for understand
      Ingrid
    • rocketboots
      rocketboots
      Bronze
      You're right there is nothing wrong with that, of course, that is only in the instance that your first assumption is we are vaguely retarded.

If you're predicating this requirement for pointing out the obvious on customer service, you're clearly going about it the wrong way, as ideally you're trying not to insult and irritate the customer.

Helping, not condescending, is the key to helping.

Not that it's your fault, it's just a philosophical hangup. Nothing personal.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      You dont want us to assume you are a retard, yet you seem to assume we can read your mind. If somebody posts "i cant register for x freeroll any help" The first thing is to check you have fulfilled the requirements for being able to participate, in future provide more information and you will get a more precise answer.

You won't get far in life speaking to people who are trying to help you like that
    • keoghh
      keoghh
      Silver
      Hey, i just tried registering for the $10k freeroll and WPT ticket, and got a message saying, "Sorry, you are not invited to this tournament".

Any help?

If it helps my deposit was on 12/10/2011 (12th October).

Defo tracked to pokerstrategy because im getting SPs and also have the deposit bonus working.

EDIT: I also posted in the official thread saying "I'm in"