UTG+2: $2.37
      MP1: $4.79
      MP2: $6.87
      Hero (CO): $6.51
      BTN: $3.71
      SB: $5.07

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero is CO with 2 :diamond: A :diamond:
      5 folds, Hero raises to $0.17, 1 fold, SB calls $0.15, 1 fold

Flop: ($0.39) T :diamond: K :heart: 6 :diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.28, SB calls $0.28

Turn: ($0.95) 2 :heart: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.40, SB raises to $1, Hero calls $0.60

River: ($2.95) 4 :club: (2 players)
      SB bets $1.50, Hero folds

no stats
      i guess c turn is better?
      but i have to call after his small raise right?
  • 2 replies
    • muel294
      I would only say two things here

1 - against an unknown / without stats I would tend not to OR A2s from CO FR. I agree that we can play postflop IP and probably get him to fold often and thats fine if you feel confident, but I would usually wait until I have more hands on villain and look at his Fold to Flop Cbet %

2 - Yeah check behind on turn might be better, only thing we val bet against is JQ and weaker FD's really, everything else is a bluff and I would expect him to fold anything but TP , JQ, sets and 2pr on the flop. So I dont think we get many better hands to fold on the turn.

Otherwise we cant fold to the turn raise since we can improve with any 2 or :diamond: which I think gives us great implied odds especially since his raise would indicate strength.

River needs no comment lol

• veriz
      Hello qnb07,

Well, obviously your play is considerable. Although I am not a big fan of barreling 2nd time on turn while I don't even know the opponent. Of course there is a slight chance you to even make Tx or any other worse pair/PP to fold but on those limits it will rarely happen anyways. I might even take the free showdown while now we even have some showdown value with pair of 2s. And even if you go for the 2nd barrel then why do you make it so smallish? You just induce him to raise you! Make it normally or don't make it at all.

Best Regards.