This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] 2NL -AA Trips on flush draw flop

• dadaas
      dadaas
      Bronze
      Villain is loose, 28-23-1 but on just 40 hands. And i do have note that he calls cbet with draws. But will you dropp aces here?PokerStars - $0.02 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

UTG: $2.29
      Hero (MP): $5.00
      CO: $2.05
      BTN: $2.00
      SB: $5.00
      BB: $3.07

SB posts SB $0.01, BB posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero has A:diamond: A:heart:

fold, Hero raises to $0.08, fold, fold, SB calls $0.07, fold

Flop: ($0.18, 2 players) 7:spade: J:diamond: 4:spade:
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.18, SB calls $0.18

Turn: ($0.54, 2 players) A:spade:
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.36, SB raises to $0.90, Hero raises to $1.82, SB raises to $4.74 and is all-in, Hero calls $2.92 and is all-in

River: ($10.02, 2 players) 9:heart:
  • 4 replies
    • Firefly52
      Firefly52
      Bronze
      You are very deep, so unless you got some specific reads on the guy I would hold back on the turn and hope for a full house/quads. If he is willing to shove on turn, he is most likely to shove on a river with a paired board as well with those stakes. If the board doesn't pair I would make a fold (against all feelings in) to a shove, and maybe call down a small bet.
    • muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      edit
    • Bierbaer
      Bierbaer
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Firefly52
      You are very deep, so unless you got some specific reads on the guy I would hold back on the turn and hope for a full house/quads. If he is willing to shove on turn, he is most likely to shove on a river with a paired board as well with those stakes. If the board doesn't pair I would make a fold (against all feelings in) to a shove, and maybe call down a small bet.
      Agree with this:
      You should call the turn for odds&outs - the c/c-c/r line is superstrong and while we are ahead against sets he's probably not always checkraising them given that the board is scary (flush) and you're 250BB deep with him.
    • dadaas
      dadaas
      Bronze
      Thanks. So looks like he is strong when he do that. And most probably have flush. Looks like i was too fast...