changing currency

• klinikatrstenik
      klinikatrstenik
      Bronze
      Hi,

When I created a Titan poker account I selected euro as my default currency. Since almost all tables and tournaments are in US$ I wanted to change it. Unlike Pokerstars, at Titan poker it's much too complicated. I contacted their support and they told me that I have to create an new account.

In order to be tracked to Poker Strategy I will have to change my profile settings. How do I do that? Do I create a ticket? Or is there an other procedure? Will I have any problems since this will be my second account, although it's a "legal" one?
  • 3 replies
    • pswyatt
      pswyatt
      Bronze
      Hi klinikatrstenik,

If you create a second account via our website then you will need to make sure this is fine with Titan Poker first otherwise, they will see this as a duplicate account. If they allow you to open a new account and confirm that it can be tracked to us, you just need to send us a support ticket with your new username and we can update this for you.

Click here for the Titan Poker download guide.

Although, the $ conversion rates at the poker rooms are updated constantly and therefore your default currency shouldn't make much difference. I would recommend sticking with your account as it is at the moment to avoid any possible tracking issues.

Let me know what you decide and I can provide further details if needed.

Darren
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pswyatt
      Although, the $ conversion rates at the poker rooms are updated constantly and therefore your default currency shouldn't make much difference.
      It is well known that iPoker currency conversion is heavily juiced in iPoker's favor. We've even discussed it here on PokerStrategy.
    • JorgeTeixeira
      JorgeTeixeira
      Bronze
      Hey tokyoaces.

Do you remember in which thread that was discussed?

Thanks in advance! :)