Poker-edge HUD

• TheBrownie
      TheBrownie
      Bronze
      Hi, I have been using poker-edge website for quite a while to look at peoples stats and get a better understanding about my opponents. However, since I used only free version, there were only very basic statistics showed such as winnings/losses.
      Do you think a full version of Poker-Edge HUD v5 would be a useful tool and give an edge against the opponents? Does anyone uses it here? What's your opinion about it?
      I'm grinding NL10 at the moment and trying to build my bankroll to upper limits.
  • 3 replies
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Poker Edge is banned software on all of the large poker networks. Using it can get you banned with your poker funds confiscated.
    • TheBrownie
      TheBrownie
      Bronze
      It said on their website that they are permitted on most major poker sites. However, now I checked the website of PokerStars and it says that PokerEdge is prohibited. It's good I got this reply otherwise I would have probably bought pokeredge and eventually got banned ;)
    • shaguar99
      shaguar99
      Bronze
      I believe it says that the poker-edge software works on most major poker sites, but that you have to check the terms and conditions of each specific site to check if the software is permitted. On most sites it is not permitted, as stated before.