BB ($1.60)
      UTG ($3.99)
      Hero ($6.22)
      UTG+2 ($4.17)
      MP1 ($3.99)
      CO ($5.66)
      BTN ($6.58)

Dealt to Hero Q:diamond: Q:heart:

fold, Hero raises to $0.20, fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.65, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.45

FLOP ($1.37) T:spade: 3:club: 7:heart:

Hero checks, BTN bets $0.65, Hero calls $0.65

TURN ($2.67) T:spade: 3:club: 7:heart: 5:diamond:

Hero checks, BTN bets $1.90, Hero calls $1.90

RIVER ($6.47) T:spade: 3:club: 7:heart: 5:diamond: 3:spade:

Hero checks, BTN bets $3.38 (AI), Hero calls $3.02 (AI)

Could this hand really go any other way? Is it worth 4bet pre? I think a 4bet pre would force out AK which i dont want to happen, if he shoves he has AA or KK.
      Flop is good no scary OC's villains cbet seems weak although i still expect him to have TT+,AK so would this be a good flop to c/r or would that be overplayed?
      Turn is also good blank I feel calling here im comitted but dont want to see a K or A on the river should I just ship here?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello dannyf85,

Preflop: Well, 4betting would be anyways out of questions since it would be for you at the best a coinflip anyways. Most likely I'd also rather consider Calling, although if you can't lay down your hand postflop on such a board then I'd really be rather inclined to give it up right here while playing OOP.

As played
      Postflop: Well, the problem here is that what hand do you beat? You beat only JJ and that's it, although we can't even be sure that he 3bets with it. Therefore I'd really be inclined to lay it down on turn rather than continue. Against his line most likely we are beat.

Best Regards.