Good Poker cards

• Bobh0l0p
      Bobh0l0p
      Bronze
      Hello

Does anyone know of a way to keep cards from wearing off?
      What cards are good cards to order ?

Me and my friends order EPT cards, and they are good, but after some time,
      ( 2 or 3 months ), they start to wear off, that way, eventually we know what cards have certain 'marks' on the back so we know what the next card will be.

We also bought a table, with a 'pool-table'-like surface, it doesnt scratch it, so the table isnt the problem.
      We've also searched online for cards with no back print on it, if the back print is all white, there cannot be any marks.

Anyone have any experience with certain brands of cards ? or is this normal and do we have to order a set of new cards every 2 or 3 months ??
  • 4 replies
    • keoghh
      keoghh
      Bronze
      Ano cards will all eventually wear, not got personal experience using them, but my mate told me bicycle cards are very good, could give them a try. :)
    • mrkhaan
      mrkhaan
      Bronze
      You should try 100% plastic cards. They are great! They hold on very well, are very nice to touch and are easily washable. I play almost every week, I have my cards for over a year and they didn't get scratched or dirty at all, they look like new.
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      I find "marked cards" are the best cards to play poker with ;)
    • clawindsouza
      clawindsouza
      Bronze
      Originally posted by keoghh
      Ano cards will all eventually wear, not got personal experience using them, but my mate told me bicycle cards are very good, could give them a try. :)
      bicycle cards are really good. super quality..