This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 SH AKo in 3-bet pot

• Meemawuk
      Meemawuk
      Bronze
      Can I really every double barrel here? If he calls here I think I can only really make JJ and AK in his range fold. His turn bet is so small too. Kinda of frustrating.

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $11.6
      CO:
      $10

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:heart: , K:diamond:
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.30, BU folds, Hero raises to $1.00, BB folds, CO calls $0.70.

Flop: ($2.10) Q:heart: , T:heart: , 2:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.32, CO calls $1.32.

Turn: ($4.74) 8:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $1.5, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $4.74
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Meemawuk,

Well, of course we could consider 2nd barreling but would it have much of affect on the guy? I mean he is still kinda station-like opponent. :( That's the sad story, if there was a on turn then I'd most likely even consider doing that but while not I might even take a passive line and not donate any more money into the pot.

Best Regards.
    • Meemawuk
      Meemawuk
      Bronze
      Do you think WTSD 21% is stationy? Elephant suggests 21-16 at shorthand is normal.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Meemawuk
      Do you think WTSD 21% is stationy? Elephant suggests 21-16 at shorthand is normal.
      Well, I wouldn't take that from 29 hands but rather overall playstyle of the opponent, as you see he is playing 55% of the hands.