This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Questions about PokerStars

• Saka000
      Saka000
      Bronze
      Hi to all PokerStrategists ;) from Saka000,
      When FT closed down i started to play on PokerStars.I am MMS player and i used to build my bankroll on FT over RUSH poker.Since PokerStars do not have RUSH and i have to adopt on standard cash games on PS.
      I found on PS that easy seat option (BETA version) is very nice for me but i have some problems,and i want from you to get some help please. :)

As i said,i am MMS player,so i have problems when i pass 50bb i need to click sit out when reach bb and than wait to reach me that i can X the table :D ,how do you solve this,cause it is boring but in other case you do not want to get of the table immediately.

Another problem is with prefered seat.When i open 20 tables i want to look where are my cards at cause software seats me where he wants.I tried with prefered seat option but i think that only work for tourneys,sng,mtt...not for cash games.

I will update more...
  • 8 replies
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Saka000
      Another problem is with prefered seat.When i open 20 tables i want to look where are my cards at cause software seats me where he wants.I tried with prefered seat option but i think that only work for tourneys,sng,mtt...not for cash games.

I will update more...
      It should work with cashgames too. When you open "Preferred seat..." options window, at the top you can select different table sizes(10-player table, 9-player table, etc...), maybe you just didn't notice that and set your preferred seat only for 10-player table, while you play at SH(6-players) or FR(9-players) tables? That's the only reason i can think of, if that doesn't help, try contacting Pokerstars support :)
    • Saka000
      Saka000
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Bigniux

I will update more...
      It should work with cashgames too. When you open "Preferred seat..." options window, at the top you can select different table sizes(10-player table, 9-player table, etc...), maybe you just didn't notice that and set your preferred seat only for 10-player table, while you play at SH(6-players) or FR(9-players) tables? That's the only reason i can think of, if that doesn't help, try contacting Pokerstars support :)
      Thx Bigniux,
      I did not notice that it has for all table format. ;)
    • Saka000
      Saka000
      Bronze
      I recently played 4 235FPP Sundey Storm sat and won 3 of them...i see that i have 33$ T$ on my acc but i want to convert it in real money,can i do it and how?
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      I recently played 4 235FPP Sundey Storm sat and won 3 of them...i see that i have 33$ T$ on my acc but i want to convert it in real money,can i do it and how?
      I'm not sure, but i think there should be a button somewhere in cashier to convert them, however AFAIK conversion rate is $0.95 for 1T$, so you might want to sell them here for better rate :)
    • Saka000
      Saka000
      Bronze
      Is there in PokerStars option for automatically clicking timebank on table without using any software,such as table ninja or anything alse?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      hey Saka,

As fas I know , there isn't any option for this. let's hope others pick up your question too.

Ingrid
    • Saka000
      Saka000
      Bronze
      And also is there any sight of date what PokerStars will lunch rush on their site???
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      And also is there any sight of date what PokerStars will lunch rush on their site???
      Not as of yet. I was hoping that maybe they would launch it as part of their 10th anniversary celebrations but nothing as of yet.

More of a personal wish than anything else.