Questions about PokerStars

• Saka000
      Saka000
      Bronze
      Hi to all PokerStrategists ;) from Saka000,
      When FT closed down i started to play on PokerStars.I am MMS player and i used to build my bankroll on FT over RUSH poker.Since PokerStars do not have RUSH and i have to adopt on standard cash games on PS.
      I found on PS that easy seat option (BETA version) is very nice for me but i have some problems,and i want from you to get some help please. :)

As i said,i am MMS player,so i have problems when i pass 50bb i need to click sit out when reach bb and than wait to reach me that i can X the table :D ,how do you solve this,cause it is boring but in other case you do not want to get of the table immediately.

Another problem is with prefered seat.When i open 20 tables i want to look where are my cards at cause software seats me where he wants.I tried with prefered seat option but i think that only work for tourneys,sng,mtt...not for cash games.

I will update more...
  • 8 replies
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Saka000
      Another problem is with prefered seat.When i open 20 tables i want to look where are my cards at cause software seats me where he wants.I tried with prefered seat option but i think that only work for tourneys,sng,mtt...not for cash games.

I will update more...
      It should work with cashgames too. When you open "Preferred seat..." options window, at the top you can select different table sizes(10-player table, 9-player table, etc...), maybe you just didn't notice that and set your preferred seat only for 10-player table, while you play at SH(6-players) or FR(9-players) tables? That's the only reason i can think of, if that doesn't help, try contacting Pokerstars support :)
    • Saka000
      Saka000
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Bigniux

I will update more...
      It should work with cashgames too. When you open "Preferred seat..." options window, at the top you can select different table sizes(10-player table, 9-player table, etc...), maybe you just didn't notice that and set your preferred seat only for 10-player table, while you play at SH(6-players) or FR(9-players) tables? That's the only reason i can think of, if that doesn't help, try contacting Pokerstars support :)
      Thx Bigniux,
      I did not notice that it has for all table format. ;)
    • Saka000
      Saka000
      Bronze
      I recently played 4 235FPP Sundey Storm sat and won 3 of them...i see that i have 33$ T$ on my acc but i want to convert it in real money,can i do it and how?
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      I recently played 4 235FPP Sundey Storm sat and won 3 of them...i see that i have 33$ T$ on my acc but i want to convert it in real money,can i do it and how?
      I'm not sure, but i think there should be a button somewhere in cashier to convert them, however AFAIK conversion rate is $0.95 for 1T$, so you might want to sell them here for better rate :)
    • Saka000
      Saka000
      Bronze
      Is there in PokerStars option for automatically clicking timebank on table without using any software,such as table ninja or anything alse?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      hey Saka,

As fas I know , there isn't any option for this. let's hope others pick up your question too.

Ingrid
    • Saka000
      Saka000
      Bronze
      And also is there any sight of date what PokerStars will lunch rush on their site???
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      And also is there any sight of date what PokerStars will lunch rush on their site???
      Not as of yet. I was hoping that maybe they would launch it as part of their 10th anniversary celebrations but nothing as of yet.

More of a personal wish than anything else.