This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

freeroll hand evalution thread?

• 6 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hey roo,

not sure if you are trolling, but if you are serious, you can post them here ;)
      MTTs < $11 hand evaluation

our hand judges work really overly hard though in my opinion so i would request you not to spam them unless you were serious in wanting a hand evaluated. :)

thanks!

smiles
      wendy
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      he roopopper,

purplefizz is right, the MTT<$11-section is the right place - hope that with your freeroll wins you might soon be posting in the higher boards :-)
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      hey roo,

our hand judges work really overly hard though in my opinion so i would request you not to spam them unless you were serious in wanting a hand evaluated. :)

thanks!

smiles
      wendy
      Not trolling wendy, im moving into mtt's and the strat section says to play some freerolls to get a feel for the structure of the game.
      I wanted to post a few hands from a bubble position that I reached but was not sure if the coaches would ignore my hh post as it was from a freeroll :)

Roo ( the suspected troll) :D
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by roopopper
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      hey roo,

thanks!

smiles
      wendy
      Not trolling wendy, im moving into mtt's and the strat section says to play some freerolls to get a feel for the structure of the game.
      I wanted to post a few hands from a bubble position that I reached but was not sure if the coaches would ignore my hh post as it was from a freeroll :)

Roo ( the suspected troll) :D
      hehehe, alrightie! aw come on roo, you know i :heart: you. can't blame me though right? you are the drunkenmaster (troll), are you not?

hope your mtt venture works out! :f_biggrin:
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      lol you mods are far too perceptive :D
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by roopopper
      lol you mods are far too perceptive :D
      just trying to keep up with youuuu :D