SnG results on HEM

• bolachasp
      bolachasp
      Bronze
      Hi everyone,

I've been playing on ongame network the sng's turbo 30 players, but on the holdem manager doesnt appear the results, even if I finish in first place it show $0 profit. I've already look at the HEM forum and they say that its because there's no rersult information on the hand history.

My question is, where can I fin the results, if there's nothing on the hh's? I know i could go on sharkscope but probably I would need a suscription and even doing this I dont know if have an option like "show the last 200 results".

Can someone help me?

Thank you.

*sorry abt my english, but I think that is "understandable".
  • 5 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi bolachasp,

As far as I know, you need to add this information manually into HEM :(

sorry for bad news
      Ingrid
    • bolachasp
      bolachasp
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi bolachasp,

As far as I know, you need to add this information manually into HEM :(

sorry for bad news
      Ingrid
      Thank you Ingrid, but the problem is, how will I input the results manually if I cant find this information on the hand history? ?(

If I play, lets say 100 tourneys a day, theres no way I remember witch one i finished itm or not...
    • genNNnious
      genNNnious
      Bronze
      Hi Bolachasp

i am playing also 30 sitngo.

I dont know about holdem manager, but i know that you can usually see in official poker ratings site from 27 players or more results. But i tried to check that for my account it is specificaly say; (Statistics includes scheduled Ongame MTT tournaments with regular cash prizes.). I guess there is no results becouse these SNG are not schedueled tournaments and are not in system. But i dont know if this is answer to your question becouse i dont know about holdem manager. I hope it helps somehow.
      My results i can see only in sharkscope but there are not complete information.
    • bolachasp
      bolachasp
      Bronze
      Thank you Gennnnious.
      As I can see theres really no way to find this information on my computer... why its so hard to ongame network to put a decent tournment summary file? The only way is going on shakscope but they miss something like 5% of the results or so...
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Other tracking software does not have this problem on OnGame. Perhaps you should upgrade to something better.