[NL2-NL10] NL25: Any way to fold KK after reraise

• Gremlin68
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)        

0.10/0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with K:club: , K:diamond:
      7 folds, Hero raises to $1.00, SB calls $0.90, BB folds.

Flop: ($2.25) Q:club: , Q:spade: , 2:spade: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1.50, SB raises to $4.00, Hero raises to $3.90 (All-In).

Knowing that I could be beaten after the reraise I was not sure if I'm able to fold here with only $3.9 left in a $7.75 pot. He definitely could hold AQ and I was quite sure he did the way he played, just calling my bet, reraising my contibet. Otherwise it could also be possible that he played a typical c/r bluff on this ugly board. So would folding KK after the reraise be an option? I still don't think so but always am unsure if I gave the opponent the right hand. Yr. comments?

Turn: ($10.15) A:heart:
      River: ($10.15) 7:club:

Final Pot: $10.15
  • 4 replies
    • nttflox
      I'm not folding any pair I raised with in this spot. He can raise your c-bet with smaller pp or FD.
    • xylere
      no way) Here, with such a shallow money, you shouldn`t even bother thinking about the fold)

First of all, there is no sense in putting an opponent on the exact hand. Of course, he could reraise you with AQ, but if you know it for sure, find the fold botton) But I assume that you don`t, therefore it is necessary to think, with what other hands your opponent is making such play.
      For instance, if in your spot I have AK and face moderately loose opponent, I would make an automatic call. I assume that loose opponent will reraise also with any low pocket pair. This gives me additional outs on turn, if any card higher then 7 comes. So i would likely play the same way with 88+.

The problem of higher limit SSS is that more players will adjust their play against you. So sometimes your own observations (notes or whatever) worth more then statistics.
    • Wildknight
      no brainer all in. it's more likely he doesn't have you beat. immidiate push
    • Gremlin68
      Thx everybody. I was 100% sure to get these answers and for me it's an allin too.

But after some hands I felt not well with calling/pushing and thought as at this hand "he for very sure has AQ" and have been shown AQ than, sometimes I have to reassure.

But for sure it will also be a push in same situation next time. ;)