Quick question about ID check

• tx360mario
      tx360mario
      Bronze
      Hi,

I've just turned 18 and therefore won't recieve my ID card before a little while (3-4 weeks). I've neither got a passport nor a driver's license.

But, I possess "kind of" an ID card which contains a picture of me, my name and my birth date. Nothing about my adress however.

My question is this : According to the ID check demands, I need to procure a"Copy of proof of address, such as a phone or electricity bill (if the address on your ID card is different to the one you registered with us)". I got the bill so no problem about that. But it says "if the address on your ID card is different to the one you registered with us". Thing is : my "ID card" dosen't have my adress on it. Will it still work?
  • 1 reply
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi tx360mario,

some ID's really do not contain your address (passports in some countries for example). what kind of ID is it? if it is valid, then there is no need to worry, your ID plus your bill should be ok. :) if you are unsure, just send a ticket to our customer support. they are nice and helpful.

smiles,
      wendy