Bonus clearing

• 3 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dooleslovs
      Hi I could not find info about how much u have to rake to get 7000 VIP points, any chance to clear that thing playing NL20 SH 7k hands a week.
      Hi, dooleslovs.

From the Unibet page regarding VIP points, I found this

You earn VIP points as you play real money poker in cash games or tournaments. From April 4th 2011, for every US dollar you generate in rake or tournament fees, you will earn 10 VIP points
      I am however uncertain just how much rake you will be able to generate playing 7k hands NL20SH per week, and what timeframe you have left to clear your bonus, but hopefully this helps get a rough idea?

Regards,
      Richard
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi dooleslovs,

You earn VIP points as you play real money poker in cash games or tournaments. From April 4th 2011, for every US dollar you generate in rake or tournament fees, you will earn 10 VIP points. So if you want 7000 points, that's $700 rake.

Ingrid
    • darkod80
      darkod80
      Global
      I deposited 100 euros and it says that I need to rake 500 euros=700 dollars to get bonus and have 2 months to clear it. It does not seem that easy as I intend to play NL10 at the beginning and the problem is you need to rake the whole amount before getting bonus as it is not released in chunks. Also I found out that Unibet does not have all the tables shared with other poker rooms from Prima network. For example there are 4 non anonymous tables at 10nl while at some other rooms from this network there are 15 of them as I am writing this,so if you hate playing anonymous tables like I do it's not the best choice for you.