fold, fold, fold, SB calls $0.02, Hero raises to $0.08, SB calls $0.04

FLOP ($0.16) A:diamond: A:heart: J:diamond:

SB bets $0.28, Hero folds

SB wins $0.16
  • 4 replies
    • BigOVERBET
      BigOVERBET
      Bronze
      bad fold to first bet. To many draws, second pairs donk out there. Against his stack, im getting it in. and never folding to first donk bet
    • Meemawuk
      Meemawuk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BigOVERBET
      bad fold to first bet. To many draws, second pairs donk out there. Against his stack, im getting it in. and never folding to first donk bet
      +1. it is FAR to weak to fold here. Think about it. If you flopped trip aces in a raised pot, would you lead into the preflop raiser? Occasionally you will find guys that do but it will rarely be a mistake to play for stacks vs him in this spot. He will never fold Jx if you shove here.
    • Firefly52
      Firefly52
      Bronze
      Never minbet anything.

Against a shortstack with those stats, I would defo shove flop, or ever preflop with his 65 VPIP

AF 6.5 with 100% cbet and fold to cbet, you might even want to call him down so he can bluff turn and river and shove himself, as he is unlikely to call with anything that doesnt have an A or J here.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello yinyun,

Preflop: Raise it properly here, ~$0,16 at least.
      Postflop: Nah, I don't think that I'd fold it here, most likely just ship it and protect from draws. He can easily even have draws/Jx and even worse.

Best Regards.