bonus code

• sinsas
      sinsas
      Silver
      OMG this room is pissing me off before i had to chance to play in it

i created account few days ago and decided to deposit today. I try to use bonus code 1000VIPPS but it says it's already redeemed, but that is impossible since my account is only few days old with no deposits/withdrawals. So what's happening ?

And is there any other way to deposit, because when i click deposit it's just opens my account window in INTERNET EXPLORER nothing is working when i click them this is getting too frustrating :/ who the fuck uses IE anyway ?
  • 6 replies
    • sinsas
      sinsas
      Silver
      Originally posted by sinsas
      OMG this room is pissing me off before i had to chance to play in it

i created account few days ago and decided to deposit today. I try to use bonus code 1000VIPPS but it says it's already redeemed, but that is impossible since my account is only few days old with no deposits/withdrawals. So what's happening ?

And is there any other way to deposit, because when i click deposit it's just opens my account window in INTERNET EXPLORER nothing is working when i click them this is getting too frustrating :/ who the fuck uses IE anyway ?
      I emailed support, hope they don't take 1010982391823 days to respond
    • sinsas
      sinsas
      Silver
      Sorted out I guess, let's see if i get the moneyz
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Glad to hear it is sorted.

Let us know when you get the bonus or if you have other issues

Regards

Thazar
    • sinsas
      sinsas
      Silver
      started playing, bonus clearing in progress so thats good.

But the software is really not suited for Multitabling :/ can't find a software that would mach stars. To be fair I am playing on my laptop, but I barely can handle 6 tables , because even with 6 they overlap like bitchez. Don't think I'll be still playing on Everest after bonus clearing :)
    • 77LOSES
      77LOSES
      Bronze
      Having the same problem. How did you get it sorted ?
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      I can not tile on my laptop too. Can we resize the table?