This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

bonus code

• sinsas
      sinsas
      Bronze
      OMG this room is pissing me off before i had to chance to play in it

i created account few days ago and decided to deposit today. I try to use bonus code 1000VIPPS but it says it's already redeemed, but that is impossible since my account is only few days old with no deposits/withdrawals. So what's happening ?

And is there any other way to deposit, because when i click deposit it's just opens my account window in INTERNET EXPLORER nothing is working when i click them this is getting too frustrating :/ who the fuck uses IE anyway ?
  • 6 replies
    • sinsas
      sinsas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sinsas
      OMG this room is pissing me off before i had to chance to play in it

i created account few days ago and decided to deposit today. I try to use bonus code 1000VIPPS but it says it's already redeemed, but that is impossible since my account is only few days old with no deposits/withdrawals. So what's happening ?

And is there any other way to deposit, because when i click deposit it's just opens my account window in INTERNET EXPLORER nothing is working when i click them this is getting too frustrating :/ who the fuck uses IE anyway ?
      I emailed support, hope they don't take 1010982391823 days to respond
    • sinsas
      sinsas
      Bronze
      Sorted out I guess, let's see if i get the moneyz
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Glad to hear it is sorted.

Let us know when you get the bonus or if you have other issues

Regards

Thazar
    • sinsas
      sinsas
      Bronze
      started playing, bonus clearing in progress so thats good.

But the software is really not suited for Multitabling :/ can't find a software that would mach stars. To be fair I am playing on my laptop, but I barely can handle 6 tables , because even with 6 they overlap like bitchez. Don't think I'll be still playing on Everest after bonus clearing :)
    • 77LOSES
      77LOSES
      Bronze
      Having the same problem. How did you get it sorted ?
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      I can not tile on my laptop too. Can we resize the table?