Money dissapeared

• Nemanjal87
      Nemanjal87
      Bronze
      Hi guys, how is this possible? My pc was at service repairing, and when its back, i istalled 888 poker software and i don't have money on account. What happened? i mean i didn't had some big money there, but i don't understand how is this possible.
  • 21 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hi there :)

First of all you should check your transaction history, its in the cashier somewhere i believe cant remember exactly where though, to see if any strange player transfers of withdrawls have happened, after you have done this click the live help button in the cashier and ask the 888 live support if they have any clue as to what have may happened. The 888 support team are usually quick, friendly and reliable and do as much as they can for you. so they will help you out in no time hopefully

Re-installing wouldnt affect your poker balance unless you created a new account when you installed again.

Let us know how you get on and what 888 say about the matter,

If i can be anymore help for you just let me know in this thread :)

Regards

Carl
    • Nemanjal87
      Nemanjal87
      Bronze
      i contacted live support already, and they suggested to me to contact tech support, i sent mail to them and now im waiting for a reply. i checked transaction history and there is no transactions in the lobby.
    • TakeManies
      TakeManies
      Bronze
      :( Did you have your username and password saved on the 888 software before you sent it out to be repaired?
    • Nemanjal87
      Nemanjal87
      Bronze
      i had saved username and password. i dont believe that they could use it because my HDD was broken and didn't worked, so i got new one... so i think that they couldn't log in
    • Maniatrix
      Maniatrix
      Bronze
      That's what 888 do. If your account is inactive for a while they start stealing your money.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      yeh i believe they do have charges for inactive accounts on 888 its smth like 10% per month of inactivity i think its in their terms and conditions if you want to know the precise numbers.

Has your account been inactive for a while?
    • Nemanjal87
      Nemanjal87
      Bronze
      i was inactive for about 2 or 3 weeks...
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Nemanjal87,

Any update on this since?

Did you check your transaction history to see if anything strange had happened in your time away?

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • Nemanjal87
      Nemanjal87
      Bronze
      No reply from them for now. I checked transaction history and there it says that there wasnt recent transactions...
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Any updates for us on Nemanja?
    • Nemanjal87
      Nemanjal87
      Bronze
      No, they still not replying. I hope that they will answer until monday :) but when i see everything on my account there it seems that they erased me somehow from their database... i mean everything is 0, balance, bonus, there is no transactions, and i made transactions, deposits and cash outs. I mean im playing on that account maybe 15 months, and never had problems. And yes this account is linked with pokestrategy, so its easy to check and see that i played there last month. It can be just their mistake, i mean if somebody played on my account i would see it throught strategy points...
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey again Nemanja,

888 do have a live support team also that you can contact, but as far as I'm aware they open after 2PM GMT so you can always try talking to them there if they are not responding to your emails. You can always try to email them again also.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • dogma18
      dogma18
      Bronze
      seriously don't know why people keep wasting their time and money on these awful sites. There is a different story every week. As far as i'm concerned Pokerstars and Partypoker are the only sites out their worth playing online as there is rarely a bad story about them.
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      also on 2+2 forum there is 888 poker representive, you can ask him for help too.
    • Nemanjal87
      Nemanjal87
      Bronze
      888 live support doesn't work good these days. I will send them another email now for sure, and will post these story on other forums. And yes i will never again play on 888, especially if they don't return my money
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      If you phone call them things usually goes much quicker. Email support is usually pretty much dead, sometimes takes 1-2 weeks to respond.
    • darkod80
      darkod80
      Global
      or they do not reply at all :f_mad:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Nemanjal87
      888 live support doesn't work good these days. I will send them another email now for sure, and will post these story on other forums. And yes i will never again play on 888, especially if they don't return my money
      Hi Nemanjal87,

Sorry to read about this issue :(

Have you got any response since yesterday then?

let me know and I'll escalate if still no results.

Ingrid
    • Nemanjal87
      Nemanjal87
      Bronze
      Everything is good now. It was some mistake with account, but i got money back. :)