bwin support

• genNNnious
      genNNnious
      Bronze
      Hi everyone,

I would like withdraw my money on moneybookers but when i try to do that they asked me for my personal question and i forgot that one. in FAQ i find that i have to contact support (helping customers) and when i did that in site i got message that they will me contact shortly.. buw i am waiting now really a long time. The problem is that i don't know exactly how they will contact me. In mail i didnt got nothing, in site still nothing, on phone i didn't gave them my number.

I would also like to know how long they need from withdrawal from bwin that my money will be in my moneybookers account.

I am sorry for my bad english, but i hope it will be understandable

Thank you for answering probably IngridN :)
  • 8 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hello there genNNnious,

Your English is fine :) don't worry about it. Mine isn't perfect either.

Could you please tell me your Moneybookers user ID? and I'll check it up for you.

How long have you been waiting?

Regarding your Bwin question, it's not entirely up to Moneybookers but also the poker room. Could you please contact them and make sure that your withdrawal was cleared and good to go? :) meaninig, no ID verification is needed.

Where's next stop after Bwin?

Looking forward
      Ingrid
    • genNNnious
      genNNnious
      Bronze
      Hello,

No, i didn't withdraw yet. In bwin site i write them and they said they will contact me and i dont know how they will contact me but i am waiting for 14 hours. Online support is working 24 hours a day and i think they already contact me i just dont know where they usually do that. I need my password of my personal question (i need this when i am making withdraw)

My next stop will be betfair becouse i would like participate in sitngo leaderboard. I hope i will be first :) . i am ready to playing all the time :D The problem is that i want withdraw yesterday and i didnt know this answer i forgot becouse i didnt play in bwin over a year until now. I was thinking if they send me now this password i can make withdraw on moneybookers and they i can play in bwtfair. And i wanted to know how long they usually need from withdrawal and when money is in moneybookers. weekly sitngo leaderboard started today and i would like participate imediately so i can collect a lot points :D

I just wanna to know how they usually contact customers when they send them a question. First i was thinking they will send me in mail or somehow an answer will show on site :D

Thank you

Thank you :D
    • TakeManies
      TakeManies
      Bronze
      When I have contacted them I've used the contact form on their website and then they responded to me via the email address I put into the form. They will have a phone number for you to ring if things don't improve.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi genNNnious,

Ok, since your transfer still hasn't been approved, I suggest that you wait a little more. 14 hours isn't that much, it's more like 48h time to get back to you imo. :)

They will probably send you an email. Is your email address the same as a year before? Possible that they have contact you already but the email address you registered with is different from the one you're using now?

Ingrid
    • genNNnious
      genNNnious
      Bronze
      heh. a 6 minutes ago i got an answer on mail:) :)
      I was writing to you that i guess i have to wait and i saw on mail that i got a new mail :D
      i already made deposit i hope it will be soon. and i can start playing for points :D
      almost all the time i play in europoker sitnggo. But a few days when i want to make withdraw they block my account becouse i had to send them all of my documents becouse i made my first withdraw from them. But i think i have a really good chance for this sitngo weekly leadboard. Becouse i am playing like 12 tables 10 hours a day.. I need money becouse i would like play live events(200-1000 € buy in). and i will have to go to hotel. I am playing like all the time for a 2 years and i run really bad all the time. But in ongame last few days was not so bad when i was playing sitngo 30 players.

I still have one question for you Ingrid. Becouse i see that you know ongame very well.

In sitngo weekly leaderboard the biggest game is 22 buy in right ? 33$, 54$ and more are not counting in promotion ? If i understand correctly.

Well i hope i will get money on moneybookers quickly and i can start playing, and then i will not trouble you with my question anymore:)

Thank you
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there again :)

Great news about the email! I think they were sensing our discussions about this :D

"Skill and Go Points are earned at stakes of $25 and below" - taken from the betfair site so "All Sit 'n' Go Tournaments will count towards the Skill and Go leaderboard except for: Coinflips, Mad Tilt All-In and SNG Steps and Satellites."

Which means you are correct yes, 22$ is the biggest you can play to compete in them.

Keep me posted yes?

Ingrid
    • genNNnious
      genNNnious
      Bronze
      Yes. Maybe i should start new thread about when my money comes to moneybookers and they will send me immediately :)

i will keep you posted :) I will write when i got money.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by genNNnious
      Yes. Maybe i should start new thread about when my money comes to moneybookers and they will send me immediately :)

i will keep you posted :) I will write when i got money.
      goodie! :) best of luck! :)