2 questions MB

• jaap6666
      jaap6666
      Bronze
      Hi there

I got 2 questions about moneybookers:

Lately i deposited some funds to my moneybookers account and i activated my credit card, but there seems to be a problem with the withdrawel.
      When i click on the button this appears:

Skrill (Moneybookers), as an FSA (Financial Services Authority of the United Kingdom) regulated non-banking financial institution, is obligated to collect personally identifiable information.

A member of the Skrill (Moneybookers) team will be in contact with you shortly and will provide you with further information on the status of Skrill (Moneybookers) your account.

However I never seem to notice this member of the team that should be making contact with me, now im wondering where do i notice it? is it on my email? on the site or what?

Furthermore

I did not succeed in verifying my Bank account yet, this is because in case of verification they transfer a dummy-amount to my bank account but My bank account's name is a different name then the name i registered on moneybookers. As an example at the bank i got H.G. Simpson and on moneybookers its Homer simpson
      How can i still activate my bank account?

Thanks in advance!
  • 14 replies
    • jaap6666
      jaap6666
      Bronze
      Okej, i fixed my name on the moneybookers site, so it is now the same as my bank account name, but now i still dont get a dummy deposit on my bank account when i ask them to send a verification code. ?(

Furthermore i still cope with this when i click on withdraw:

Skrill (Moneybookers), as an FSA (Financial Services Authority of the United Kingdom) regulated non-banking financial institution, is obligated to collect personally identifiable information.
      A member of the Skrill (Moneybookers) team will be in contact with you shortly and will provide you with further information on the status of Skrill (Moneybookers) your account.

Which i dont understand because i have never had a member of the skrill team contacting me.. :( ?(

Can someone please help me ?
    • LudiCoka
      LudiCoka
      Bronze
      You just need to be patient and check your e-mail regularly. They will get in touch with you and explain everything. Usualy takes 2-3 days.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi jaap,

how are you getting on? it's the weekend so maybe a little more patience is needed. have you written to Skrill support about this problem?
      after 2-3 business days that you haven't received any reply, can you write in here again? we do not have insight into your account but we can try to help you follow up.

regards,
      wendy
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      hi jaap,

how are you getting on? it's the weekend so maybe a little more patience is needed. have you written to Skrill support about this problem?
      after 2-3 business days that you haven't received any reply, can you write in here again? we do not have insight into your account but we can try to help you follow up.

regards,
      wendy
      +1

any news here?! ^^
    • jaap6666
      jaap6666
      Bronze
      I clicked the withdraw button on thursday but up to now still no reply, also i didnt recieve a 'dummy deposit'' on my bank account yet, so guess i ll just wait
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey jaap6666,

Yeah, just seems like the situation is that you need to wait around and be patient with them.
      I'm sure you will have a reply on Monday/Tuesday from them.

They have always been quick with me.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • jaap6666
      jaap6666
      Bronze
      Hey there, still no response on my mail, or a dummy deposit on my bank account :(
      But i just sended an email to pokerstrategy@moneybookers.com so i hope to get a response in 48h or so, as it was stated =P
    • jaap6666
      jaap6666
      Bronze
      3 days later and still nothing, starting to doubt now if they will ever let me withdraw.. :(
    • MissNatalia
      MissNatalia
      Bronze
      Hi jaap6666,

I will try to help you to speed up the reply - this is very strange as usually they reply very fast, but first please send me your Moneybookers email address or ID.

BR,
      Natalia
    • jaap6666
      jaap6666
      Bronze
      I got a message yseterday on my mail that stated that i had to make a copy of a bank transfer and of my Identification card and send it to verification@moneybookers.com

Directly did that yesterday and they said it usually takes 2-3 business days so i hope it is all fixed at the end of the week, i ll let u guys know!
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Thank you for the update. It should not take long from now

;)

Thazar
    • jaap6666
      jaap6666
      Bronze
      Got everything verified except for my bank account, i'd send them an email 3 times now but i still dont get the dummy deposit on my bank account ?(
      and im 99% sure all the bank info i entered is correct, What else could it be?
    • MissNatalia
      MissNatalia
      Bronze
      Hey jaap6666,

I would be happy to help you straight away, but for this I need to know at least the email address you're using with Moneybookers. If you would like me to forward them your case and why is the verification delayed - please drop me and email.

Best Regards,
      Natalia
    • jaap6666
      jaap6666
      Bronze
      thanks for everything, it all works now!! ;)