amazing win

• vitas9
      vitas9
      Basic
      hi, guys, today ive won 1 dollar 9 handed sit and go. i think im really good. im playing on 888 poker but theres no pros there. i wanna make a big deposit n play the pros, coz after todays amazing achievement i think im one of the very best of all time. what site i should play on to meet phil ivey and alikes?
      thanks
  • 12 replies
    • Xeonz123
      Xeonz123
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vitas9
      hi, guys, today ive won 1 dollar 9 handed sit and go. i think im really good. im playing on 888 poker but theres no pros there. i wanna make a big deposit n play the pros, coz after todays amazing achievement i think im one of the very best of all time. what site i should play on to meet phil ivey and alikes?
      thanks
      Troll
    • Maniatrix
      Maniatrix
      Bronze
      Just deposit $10k and start playing nl50 on Stars. You will make lots of money! Remember to raise and call every hand, no money goes to nits!
    • Gerovit
      Gerovit
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Xeonz123
      thanks
      Troll
      no way
    • lennyCro
      lennyCro
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Maniatrix
      Just deposit $10k and start playing nl50 on Stars. You will make lots of money! Remember to raise and call every hand, no money goes to nits!
      :D
    • LudiCoka
      LudiCoka
      Bronze
      Why only $10k? You can take his house, car, and a lot of stuff if you advise him to sell it and get it all on NL50 stars.
    • vitas9
      vitas9
      Basic
      looooooooooooooooooooooool made me laugh first thing in the morning xD
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      thanks
      Hello there vitas,

Congratz on your winnings! Well played!

How long have you been playing poker then? Make sure you keep the right bankroll management since Poker has a nasty backside called variance ;) which can catch you anytime no matter how good you play.

Start beating the limits one by one and surely soon you'll be able to sit with the big sharks.

Post some hands for us so we can discuss your play! :)

Ingrid
    • jbpatzer
      jbpatzer
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Poker has a nasty backside
      Like this?

• IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jbpatzer
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Poker has a nasty backside
      Like this?

:s_o: :s_o:
    • MojaDunja
      MojaDunja
      Bronze
      :D :D
    • TakeManies
      TakeManies
      Bronze
      It's slowly turning into 2p2 with the threads/replies :coolface:
    • topdammer
      topdammer
      Bronze
      thanks
      if this was really serieus some thing going not in the right way ;)