PSFREE50$ --> 17Grand 3Months! @WilliamHill!

• XxMatadorExX
      XxMatadorExX
      Silver
      Hello Family! Just wanted to share my adventure through William Hill Poker with you guys here at the "Success Forum" 50$ To 17K! 3 Meses!

Well, I received my Free 50$ Starting Capital from Poker Strategy like most of you did! It was about 3 months ago or so! And i really dedicated time and heart to this, it seems like i got really lucky, and ran good enough to hit these numbers! But Hey, I am not a horrible player! I consider myself just a little bit above average on MTTs particularly, and when everything comes together we get good results! =)

Here's the Graph i got from SharkScope for Scheduled MTTs! (850+ Sample 12$AvG BI 225%ROI)! And also a missing 1890(€) = 2500$ Aprox Cash that SharkScope/ProPokerLabs did not track, i "think" they don't track (€) MTTs on Ipoker! :s_mad: !

So, this is my end of William Hill! ERMATANINHO IS DEAD! Today, i decided to cash out 99% of my bankroll to hit every single possible room online!!! Exploit all promotions and all those SEXY bonus that are waiting JUST for ME! And of course party a good amount of my money and buy me some crazy things!

Also, want to thank PokerStrategy for this opportunity they gave me, since i was pretty much over with poker after i got all my funds frozen on Full Tilt Poker! You guys did save my .. ! :f_love:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

EDIT: I don't know how to post the full images in the forum "i see other guys doing it", i only managed to post those Mini Thumbnails X( ! Someone please help me out with that . . :f_frown:
  • 26 replies
    • boboistina
      boboistina
      Bronze
      big congratz, very very nice 1!
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      grats on the achievement, tho 900 mtts is not a lot, but nice run :)
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Great run! :) Maybe will try some MTTs. :D

As for the pictures...here's what I did and it also helped others.

Originally posted by TiciBoy
      Hey, I recently switched from CG to SNG. :) Needed little change. So I'll keep an eye on your blog also.

As for pictures, I had the same problem. All my pictures appeared broken. In my case solution was to just copy the "forum link" on Imageshack and paste it directly into post reply, without clicking the "insert image" button.

• fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Wow, that's some result!
    • fuzzyfish
      fuzzyfish
      Bronze
      Awesome graph!

Nice to see some real success stories once in a while in addition to the usual "I had 50$ but now I have 126$, quitting my dayjob" threads.
    • LudiCoka
      LudiCoka
      Bronze
      Would you consider coaching MTTs?
    • keoghh
      keoghh
      Bronze
      Wow, average ROI 225%, cant help but think that will come down over time, but enjoy it while it lasts! Very nice :)
    • sinsas
      sinsas
      Silver
      SIIICK RUN, I'm so jelly :D

Now we know who is running above EV :P

Well played buddy, gratz. though bonus abusing is much better when you play cash games, I don't think it's possible to clear bonus playing MTT's

Good luck.
    • XxMatadorExX
      XxMatadorExX
      Silver
      Originally posted by phantommm92
      grats on the achievement, tho 900 mtts is not a lot, but nice run :)
      It's quite a decent sample for 3 months! If you actually take a look at it, i did have around 6 or 7 cashes above 1,000$ and a couple of mid cashes 500 - 1000! So many deep runs! And not just one HUGE cash surrounded by small cashes which i might consider lucky and doubt a little of your skill or ROI and think it was just about that deep run!
    • XxMatadorExX
      XxMatadorExX
      Silver
      Originally posted by sinsas
      SIIICK RUN, I'm so jelly :D

Now we know who is running above EV :P

Well played buddy, gratz. though bonus abusing is much better when you play cash games, I don't think it's possible to clear bonus playing MTT's

Good luck.
      LOL! Definitely running below EV!

And i do grind SNGs! I normally take one month MTTs, one moth SNGs Grind! 24Tabling ETC! 4 -6 Thousand SngS. And one month free of course! :D
    • XxMatadorExX
      XxMatadorExX
      Silver
      Originally posted by keoghh
      Wow, average ROI 225%, cant help but think that will come down over time, but enjoy it while it lasts! Very nice :)
      Yeah pretty sick ROI! But yeah it will stay like that forever most likely or at least for a very long time since i don't plan on playing @ William Hill for a while!
    • XxMatadorExX
      XxMatadorExX
      Silver
      Originally posted by LudiCoka
      LOL! I'm a lucky Fish! How is that even possible? I don't think i would ever have time for that, i do watch a lot of poker training MTTs Videos thou! And not here @PS, can't say where it is! :f_biggrin:
    • subscriber
      subscriber
      Bronze
      sick sick sick!!!!!!! i am so jelous, i am turning green... :f_biggrin:
    • LudiCoka
      LudiCoka
      Bronze
      Originally posted by XxMatadorExX
      LOL! I'm a lucky Fish! How is that even possible? I don't think i would ever have time for that, i do watch a lot of poker training MTTs Videos thou! And not here @PS, can't say where it is! :f_biggrin:
      You were lucky alright, but it can't all be luck, no way. Without skill no luck would help you reach all of that.
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      very inspiring, thanks for posting this. :)

I decided a few days ago, i was bored with playing cash games and grinding so am going to be playing a few mtt's over the next few months.

well done and good luck in the future :D

Roo
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      Originally posted by XxMatadorExX
      You were lucky alright, but it can't all be luck, no way. Without skill no luck would help you reach all of that.
      Incredibly bad fish win the sunday million again and again, you're greatly underestimating variance.
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      [/quote]Incredibly bad fish win the sunday million again and again[/quote]This is also very inspiring to know :D

WTF did I do to the quote lol

:rolleyes:
    • acegipoker
      acegipoker
      Bronze
      The first one is like this [ quote ] without spaces
      The second one [ /quote ] without spaces.
    • n0rlz
      n0rlz
      Bronze
      Hey man, I also play from 3 monts and I won a few K from MTT's and it would be nice to communicate with you. I've send you an invitation for a friend in community