BTN wins $0.94
  • 5 replies
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Pre-flop raise to 70 cents.

C-bet flop, give up to raise.

As played:

Your underrepping hand. You should call flop and re-evaluate turn. Villain can raise with air a lot here because of board texture.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello wnbMG,

Preflop: 99 is way too strong to just complete here. I would definitely raise it.

As played
      Postflop: Well, taking a passive line then I wouldn't pick any fancy lines here, not really worth. You haven't invested anything into the pot so therefore rather fold the hand. You ain't gonna see any secure turn cards anyways unless it's a 9 and wont be able to Call the bets. Of course he can bluff but is it really worth to take hero lines here while you have only invested few cents.

Best Regards.
    • wnbMG
      wnbMG
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello wnbMG,

Preflop: 99 is way too strong to just complete here. I would definitely raise it.

As played
      Postflop: Well, taking a passive line then I wouldn't pick any fancy lines here, not really worth. You haven't invested anything into the pot so therefore rather fold the hand. You ain't gonna see any secure turn cards anyways unless it's a 9 and wont be able to Call the bets. Of course he can bluff but is it really worth to take hero lines here while you have only invested few cents.

Best Regards.
      I really don't like playing medium pocket pairs in big pot OOP ?(
      Maybe I should call because he can do it with 66-88...
    • Bogdan1190
      Bogdan1190
      Bronze
      I would raise this too pre flop and make a c-bet after that go for pot control and a cheap showdown becouse you have some showdown value.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      99 is far ahead of a lot hands. If you hit your set you will get the pot bigger much faster and at the same time you can extract value postflop. It doesn't mean that you have to play for the stacks always, you can still get away.