Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($39.01)
      BB ($37.09)
      UTG ($25.89)
      CO ($20)
      BTN ($29.61)

Dealt to Hero Q:diamond: Q:heart:

fold, CO raises to $0.80, fold, Hero raises to $2.40, fold, CO raises to $7.40, Hero raises to $39.01 (AI), CO calls $12.60 (AI)

I cant call hes 4bet OOP and fold on flop,so its shove or fold.
      Its hard to fold QQ in this spot and even the fact that hes range is pretty narrowed to KK+,AK doesnt make an easy fold.
      Should one fold QQ in situation like this vs pretty TAGish oponent?
  • 5 replies
    • Sinnology
    • Bogdan1190
      It i hard laydown but it is not worthed a stack. I ususaly get my QQ against AA almost every time when 4-bet preflop happens and i bellive it is better to only play KK and AA here.

Fold preflop and better luck next time :D

How the flop looks like did you get your lucky Q ? Put it in a spoiler type comment if you like.

Best regards,
    • Meemawuk
      I dont think its much of a mistake to get it all in 5 handed vs many players with QQ. I would 3-bet bigger whilst OOP too. Also notice he 4bets more than 3x which seems pretty weird to me. I would think he'd 4-bet smaller for value with AA/KK to maybe let someone with AK think they have some fold equity by shoving.
    • dannywratten
      I dont think its ever a mistake to go broke at these limits with QQ pre, without specific reads. Even against some tight opponents as they seem to over value their PP and shove TT+ at times. Of course only sPeaking from my experience, which is fairly limited :)
    • veriz
      Hello Sinnology,

Well, unless you give me any information on the opponent I doubt that it's totally off to even go for 5bet-broke here. If you wanting to continue then get it in or if not then just fold the hand. Sometimes against tight opponents we can even consider turning our QQ into bluff since his 4bet range is rather going to be stronger here.

Best Regards.