BTN ($25.91)

Dealt to Hero K:heart: K:spade:

fold, Hero raises to $0.80, BTN calls $0.80, fold, fold

FLOP ($1.90) 2:spade: 3:diamond: 3:spade:

Hero bets $1.42, BTN calls $1.42

TURN ($4.74) 2:spade: 3:diamond: 3:spade: 5:diamond:

Hero bets $3.55, BTN calls $3.55

RIVER ($11.84) 2:spade: 3:diamond: 3:spade: 5:diamond: 7:club:

Hero checks, BTN bets $20.14 (AI), Hero calls $14.73 (AI)
      Villain is TaG player with 19/12 over 300 hands.
      Hes shoving range on river concists mostly of missed draws like, AXs or sometihng like that.If he had strong hand raise on turn would be in ordrer, since i am showing interest into making pot bigger.
      I intentionalyl checked since I knew he cant win the pot with SD, and will most often bluff himself.
      When he shove I was happy to call.
  • 3 replies
    • Bogdan1190
      Bet bigger the folp and the turn becouse of the drawy board if he is chasing his FD make him pay:D

I would of bet flop ~1.60 and turn utleast 4 maybe more.

Best regards,
    • Meemawuk
      I'm not sure about this one. Do you really think he would try to bluff the river with a missed draw after not semibluffing on the flop or turn with position? I think he is more likely to just showdown his missed draws and give up since he has taken such a passive line so far. His massive overbet is kind of weird though.

I would definitely bet more on the turn ~$4

I would probably prefer betting the river again to get value from worse pocket pairs since I think he checks back with a lot of hands that would call like a 1/3 pot bet. I'd be surprised to see him shove over the top but I dont think you could fold anyway.
    • veriz
      Hello Sinnology,

Well, depends really if you consider him to bluff on the river or not. If you do then seems to pretty standard line for me and I wouldn't play it any differently.

Although I would most likely consider betting a bit bigger on flop & turn. :)

Best Regards.