TURN ($2.20) 2:spade: A:heart: 5:club: K:heart:

SB checks, Hero bets $1.80, SB calls $1.80

RIVER ($5.80) 2:spade: A:heart: 5:club: K:heart: T:heart:

SB checks, Hero checks

steal from SB 21
      cbet 75 (8)
      wtsd 35
      hands 327

ok, I call because I get good odds, and have position, and he is very weak.

On flop I call because he cbets a lot, and Axx board is perfect for bluffs. But the problem is that probably if he is thinking that he bluffs, he should often have better hand, so he gets value from me.

On turn - if I called the flop and he gives up turn, the first thought is - I have to take the pot not because he should not have a good hand. But his wtsd is high, he is fish, so he might not fold a lot of his hands.

So in your oppiniot - how should I play this hand? Folding vs steal wouldb be weak I think, but bluffing against this player does not work. Or maybe see the flop, if I don't hit, then simply give up?
  • 2 replies
    • Beseventh
      call steal / call flop - sometimes here i like to raise Axx board since he cb a lot so you just shut down him here and you dont have to float him with air turn/river or 2 streets.

Raise flop 1.80 he wont see any more cards which can improve his hand draws/sets

float turn 1.80 he already have seen one card "Turn" if he's now on draw / set 2nd pair he might call another river bet coz pot is small.

raise flop > float turn ?
    • veriz
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

Preflop: Seems to be fine, but the problem against that kind of opponent is that you have to show a lot of aggression postflop. You see the guy has WTSD of 35%. :) You wont make him ever fold hands like the way you played it and I mean by that with the float.
      Postflop: Against that kind of opponent I am never Calling or floating here. Only option is to raise it here while you even don't have draws. You ain't gonna make him fold hands which might hit on turn especially like the Kx there with just betting the turn. Rather raise it right on flop and find out either he has the Ax or not.

Best Regards.