This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Nl20 Sh Qq

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($22.20)
      BB ($20)
      UTG ($16.97)
      UTG+1 ($30.28)
      Hero ($20)
      BTN ($24.53)

Dealt to Hero Q:spade: Q:club:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.60, fold, SB calls $0.50, fold

FLOP ($1.40) 7:diamond: T:diamond: 4:club:

SB checks, Hero bets $0.70, SB calls $0.70

TURN ($2.80) 7:diamond: T:diamond: 4:club: 7:club:

SB bets $1.40, Hero folds

SB wins $2.66

43/7/1.6 62 hands

I cbet flop so small because I have reintaled the software and by default betslider with mouse wheel was turned off. So I was in a hurry and the bet was so small on flop.

On turn it might be weak, but somehow I thought he is passive and now he caught his 7. But I should that high chance that he has 7x. He might have a draw, or ten so I should make a call, and reevaluate the river I think.
  • 2 replies
    • Beseventh
      Beseventh
      Bronze
      super standart call Turn ... Call river. This 7 is not that bad card for you coz there is less chance that he hold one. If you don't want to build huge pot with him call turn / river , but really he gets so nice pot odds to call with draws ... FD OESD
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

Flop: Well, obviously standard CB bigger. :D Never-ever I am betting this way against a fish.

As played
      Turn: No way we can fold it here while he could easily even be donking with semi-bluffs/bluffs/Tx type of hands and maybe even some PPs.

Best Regards.