$2.23
      UTG1:
      $3.17
      MP3:
      $2.15
      CO:
      $2.12

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with T:spade: , T:club:
      UTG1 calls $0.02, 3 folds, MP3 calls $0.02, CO calls $0.02, BU folds, SB calls $0.01, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0.10) Q:spade: , 7:club: , 3:heart: (5 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, UTG1 checks, MP3 checks, CO checks.

Turn: ($0.10) Q:club: (5 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.1, 4 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.10

Not so much a bet for value but rather for protection. I am considering if this was really the correct approach, but thought I should only be concerned about two other queens.
  • 2 replies
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      hi lynius

preflop: raise to 16c - TT is too strong to limp and you definitely don't want to play a multiway pot!

as played there isn't much to add i don't think. if you had the initiative then you may well have been able to take the pot down with a cbet since the board is dry with 1 broadway - perfect spot to cbet. if you are raised then you can get away and believe that they are playing that way with a better hand.

it's unlikely someone checked top pair on the flop and you probably would have seen a preflop raise with a hand like QJ,KQ and AQ so you can probably rule that out. i think the bet on the turn is better than if you had bet on the flop since you havent got much information on the flop and someone can easily be sat with a queen. since nobody showed interest in the flop the bet here is okay.

either way, raise preflop and avoid worrying about that queen on the turn :D you probably wouldn't even see the turn after cbet.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello lynius,

Preflop: Rather raise your TT here, way too strong hand to just Check.

As played
      Postflop: Nothing much to add as you played it passively.

Best Regards.