Retracking still pretty much impossible?

• whateverdude
      whateverdude
      Bronze
      Hi, I am one of those suckers that are not PStrategy tracked on their PStars account.
      I remember a few years ago a lot of threads about retracking and all attempts being unsuccessful pretty much, is it still impossible?
  • 3 replies
    • abhi147
      abhi147
      Bronze
      no dont think so
      try contacting the room
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi whateverdude,

Whilst nothing is never impossible (in my opinion anyways) you will have to contact PokerStars support about this issue.

I will warn you and I already believe you know that there is a very slim chance that they will retrack your account to PokerStrategy.

Always worth a shot though so let us know how you get on :)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • MojaDunja
      MojaDunja
      Bronze
      Originally posted by whateverdude
      Hi, I am one of those suckers that are not PStrategy tracked on their PStars account.
      I remember a few years ago a lot of threads about retracking and all attempts being unsuccessful pretty much, is it still impossible?
      Hey whateverdude!

Please let me know if Pokerstars retrack your account. Because im one of those that are not tracked on POKERSTRATEGY. My account was tracked to FTP, but i now play on Pokerstars and strategy points are pretty welcome, that i can read some articles, watch some videos, ...

Regards,

Dunja