This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Road to Victory!

• JBCD71
      JBCD71
      Global
      Hello everyone i am writing my story today in regards to winning a CNPTL Final Package on Party Poker this year.There was apporximately 139 players in the tournament.In order to win the package you must win the tourney.From the start of the tournament i knew it was mine to lose and for someone to take it away from me,guess what? I wasnt about to let that happen! Through out the tourney i was thanking God for the oppurtunity and everything.Then it was heads up.I was down 3 to 1 in chip stacks.I knew i had a hill to climb,but i never surrender till my last chip is gone.At one point in heads up ..i was down to almost no chips.Then miracalously staged a comeback from almost nothing.It came down to me going all in with a little more chips than my opponent and would place him all in as well if he were to call.I had ace -queen and my opponent had ace -four.The flop was ace-jack-four.I was upset this happened of course as you could understand cause i knew i put it all in good and my opponent hit his four.But it wasnt over till the river was dealt.The turn came and it was a king.I had some more outs now for the straight needing a ten,plus pairing the board would give me the win.As long the river was not a jack i was ok.Cause i didnt want a chop,with the king being higher than my queen.The dealer flipped the river and it was a ten.I never been so eccstatic.This is somethin i am proud of and hope of bigger things to come for me.Never played live in any tournaments to see if my skill transfers from online to live tournaments.Now i have the oppurtunity to see if it does.I dont see why not.Well on the Road to Victory! Watch out live players theres a new player about to hit the scene.Look forward to meeting you all.JBCD71 AKA Johnny ACES Cabral
  • 1 reply