Questiong About Deposit Bonus Release! Please Help

• XxMatadorExX
      XxMatadorExX
      Silver
      Well, Just wanted to know the rate we get for the bonus release, I'm planning on depositing 700$ RIGHT NOW! To get the 120% up to 800$! Wanted to know how many days we get to complete the bonus, and the release details! THANK YOU :)
  • 5 replies
    • dylboi011
      dylboi011
      Bronze
      it was 60 days and its released in one lump sum at end rather than in pieces
    • XxMatadorExX
      XxMatadorExX
      Silver
      Originally posted by dylboi011
      it was 60 days and its released in one lump sum at end rather than in pieces
      LOL! Wish i wouldve read this before i deposited 700$ LOL! I'm tournament player and i definitely won't grind 1600$ in 60 days, that was not the main reason why i got into this poker room! Probably woulve deposited 200$ and then deposit the rest! Anyways thanks dyl!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by XxMatadorExX
      Well, Just wanted to know the rate we get for the bonus release, I'm planning on depositing 700$ RIGHT NOW! To get the 120% up to 800$! Wanted to know how many days we get to complete the bonus, and the release details! THANK YOU :)
      Hi there XxMatadorExX,

For every 200 PKR Points you clear $1 of the bonus. However, you need to clear the entire bonus within 60 days or the bonus will become void. You automatically collect these PKR points while playing on PKR.

The bonus will be paid out in one go (automatically), as long as you have collected 200 PKR points for every $1 of the bonus.

For example, for a $500 deposit, you'll receive a $600 bonus and you have to collect 120,000 PKR Point to clear the bonus.

The minimum deposit is $20.

Hope this helps
      Ingrid

ps: Thank you dylboi011 for helping out!
    • XxMatadorExX
      XxMatadorExX
      Silver
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Originally posted by XxMatadorExX
      Hi there XxMatadorExX,

For every 200 PKR Points you clear $1 of the bonus. However, you need to clear the entire bonus within 60 days or the bonus will become void. You automatically collect these PKR points while playing on PKR.

The bonus will be paid out in one go (automatically), as long as you have collected 200 PKR points for every $1 of the bonus.

For example, for a $500 deposit, you'll receive a $600 bonus and you have to collect 120,000 PKR Point to clear the bonus.

The minimum deposit is $20.

Hope this helps
      Ingrid

ps: Thank you dylboi011 for helping out!
      Yes, i already know! But thanks! Just a little bit late!! Wish i would've known yesterday before i made the deposit! I asked here at the English forum and in the Spanish forum, took like 24h to get a reply, and i could not wait to start playing right away! LOL!

So, i already did it wrong got the whole 800$ Bonus, and i have to rake a crazy number on that software so I'm giving up for lack of information! Thought it was like all other poker rooms! But whatever! I'm doing good already : )
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I'm sorry it took so long for getting you the right information but you just needed to click twice, once on our Poker Rooms top menu tab and then to PKR Room and you can see the bonus requirements there in the bottom of the page.

Also, our customer support is available for you from 9am til midnight everyday who could answer your question in just one hour.

Make use of it next time and let me know if I can help you further!
      Run golden
      Ingrid