BB ($10.18)
      CO ($34.11)
      Hero ($24.51)

Dealt to Hero A:diamond: K:diamond:

CO raises to $0.80, Hero raises to $2.60, fold, fold, CO calls $1.80

FLOP ($5.50) 5:spade: 4:club: 7:diamond:

CO checks, Hero bets $3.30, CO raises to $7.55, Hero folds

CO wins $11.50

Here I decided to cbet, because if I will not, he will most likely bet the turn, and I have backdoor FD. But maybe I should not, because he called a 3bet OOP, so we can put him on JJ+, so I cannot make fold those hands.
  • 4 replies
    • iiikrrr
      iiikrrr
      Bronze
      I wouldn't cbet the flop since you don't have enough FE on the flop like you said. And you also have some outs so I would just see the turn. Think he might even sometimes have set on this spot.
    • Beseventh
      Beseventh
      Bronze
      he wouldn't raise set on this flop since our 3b range have more AK/AQ/JJ+ I can see there something like QQ+ ?
    • iiikrrr
      iiikrrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Beseventh
      he wouldn't raise set on this flop since our 3b range have more AK/AQ/JJ+ I can see there something like QQ+ ?
      Yeah thats true, but I meant that he has some sets even is his range so thats why I wouldn't cbet the flop. Obv he is not likely to have a set after the c/r based on the facts you said. :)

e. I think he is going to 4b most of the time QQ since he is OOP, ofc he could be mixing his game by calling OOP and depending on how op usually plays.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

I don't like the CB on flop at all, you ain't gonna achieve much with it against that kind of opponent. He is never folding there any pair or any draw and obviously may even bluff against us with Check/Raise, he is definitely capable of that according his stats.

Best Regards.