Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $4.9
      Hero:
      $5.61

0.02/0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with K:spade: , Q:heart:
      5 folds, Hero raises to $0.16, 2 folds, BB calls $0.12.

Flop: ($0.34) J:heart: , T:heart: , 3:heart: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.24, BB calls $0.24.

Turn: ($0.82) J:diamond: (2 players)
      BB bets $0.58, Hero calls $0.58.

River: ($1.98) 4:heart: (2 players)
      BB raises $3.92 (All-In), Hero folds.

Final Pot: $5.90

When I called his bet on the turn I did so feeling like my heart draw was live, and so counted those outs in with my straight draw outs, putting him on a J. But when he overshoves the river I can't ever see him doing that with a worse heart or just a J, yet the donk bet on the turn wouldn't make much sense with a monster like JT or TT. I suppose a flopped nut flush might play it like that, but on a paired board isn't that still a little strong?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Scooney,

I don't like your play that much, what you trying to hit on river? There ain't gonna be many cards with you can easily continue. Rather just fold it right on turn while the opponent seems to be even passive.

Best Regards.
    • Scooney
      Scooney
      Bronze
      Well when he lead the turn I put him on a J, as I didn't think a FH or strong flush would lead there as it looks very strong. I also thought a smaller flush would c/r flop to protect from another heart. I thought my outs were live basically, what range should I be giving him with the turn lead?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Scooney
      Well when he lead the turn I put him on a J, as I didn't think a FH or strong flush would lead there as it looks very strong. I also thought a smaller flush would c/r flop to protect from another heart. I thought my outs were live basically, what range should I be giving him with the turn lead?
      Well, it could be any kind of draw, some kind of trap as well, so practically everything. But it's rather towards made hands than pure bluffs according his AF.