This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Bonus $25 --- REACT2E

• patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      I received email from everest saying that I can get $25. But when I redeemed the bonus by clicking the link and log in to my cashier, I dont see the bonus.

Any explanation?
  • 5 replies
    • MagicCZ
      MagicCZ
      Bronze
      Hi,

its deposit based bonus, so you have to deposit $5
      I had it too ;)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

This has been solved here or still unclear regarding the bonus conditions?

Ingrid
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      But I deposited 2 weeks ago and I use PS1000 code. Yesterday they sent me the free $25 bonus code.

Is it free cash? or I must play to clear it?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by patszerdonk
      But I deposited 2 weeks ago and I use PS1000 code. Yesterday they sent me the free $25 bonus code.

You must check this with the poker room I'm afraid I don't have much information on this, but will ask for you tomorrow.

Ingrid
    • MagicCZ
      MagicCZ
      Bronze
      Originally posted by patszerdonk

As I wrote, I used same code before few days and its deposit bonus, you have to deposit at least $5 to get this bonus.
      Its not free cash, you have to play to clear this bonus.