Thank you PS :D

• Xeonz123
      Xeonz123
      Bronze
      Came 3rd in my First SIt and go Cash and its thanks to your videos . Thanks. I should of came first really it was three ways everyone all in I had KK they both had AJ and sucked a straight oh well :) Thanks anyway.
  • 10 replies
    • MonkeySam
      MonkeySam
      Bronze
      congratz man! the feeling its great and this school have good trainers too.
    • Xeonz123
      Xeonz123
      Bronze
      I know man, I try not to get excited but making the money and a good amount of it is an amazing feeling. :D
    • Xeonz123
      Xeonz123
      Bronze
      OH MY God i enterend another one and came first :O Im on such a hype right now thanks PS :)
    • Xeonz123
      Xeonz123
      Bronze
      I'm Sorry to spam but guys seriously you should start playing 1 dollar 6 mans there so easy i've played 3 Won 2 and lost 1 Its so soft :D
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi Xeonz

Congratz on your winnings :)

remember that in SNG the variance is huge so you need a few thousands to see if you are truly a winning player. I don't want to take your hopes down. But while playing more it might and more certainly will happen that you have some losing streak and that does not necessarily mean either that you would be a losing player. Just keep your A game and stay focus and have a proper BRM

Best regards and good luck at the tables

Thazar
    • lynius
      lynius
      Bronze
      Make sure you remember that you're not the best and still have a long way to go :) There's lots of learning to do!

I say this as somebody who's just starting to knuckle down to study after ~10 months of play.

Well done on the wins anyway :) I'm sure you deserved them. It sure does feel good to have the work pay off and to find a time and place to shark fish.
    • Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      nice catch, 6max SNG is quite soft i played it before winning 6 in row n started thinking im the best until...

U know what happen next...Anyway good luck.

For me im sticking to my niche table 50%-50% much more easy.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Congrats!! :f_love:
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      First of all; Congratulations!

Secondly, I've moved this thread to a more appropriate home.

Regards,
      Richard
    • iCallSick1
      iCallSick1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lynius
      Make sure you remember that you're not the best and still have a long way to go :) There's lots of learning to do!

I say this as somebody who's just starting to knuckle down to study after ~10 months of play.

Well done on the wins anyway :) I'm sure you deserved them. It sure does feel good to have the work pay off and to find a time and place to shark fish.

+1