Phuq Pokerstrategy

• westshor3kid
      westshor3kid
      Bronze
      WTF WITH MOVING TORNAMENTS TO DAYS WHEN NOBODY CAN PLAY BUT THE ADMINISTRATERS OF POKERSTRATEGY...THATS THE THIRD BIG MONEY STRAT GAME THATS MOVED FROM A WEEKEND TO A TUESDAY THIS IS NOTHING BUT A SCAM TO MILK IN TO PEOPLES POKER ACCOUNTS GET OFF PSTRAT THERES BETTER SITES OUT THERE THAT DONT HACK YOUR ACCOUNTS.
  • 12 replies
    • hackbinder
      hackbinder
      Bronze
      There is a nicer way to say this.

If people signed up for this promotion and deposited money KNOWING that the freeroll was on a Sunday at a certain time, it would be massively unfair to reschedule the tourney at a time and day that does not come close to matching the original.

What is needed is just a brief explanation as to why admin chose Tuesday for the rescheduled tourney. Perhaps there is some big administrative reason for it that we don't know?

Again, anyone with a job in the Western hemisphere cannot make it. At least on a Sunday, most people can attend. Considering that the prerequisite for participating was a deposit, I think people deserve an explanation as to why Tuesday was chosen and not this coming Sunday.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by westshor3kid
      THERES BETTER SITES OUT THERE THAT DONT HACK YOUR ACCOUNTS.
      what
    • keoghh
      keoghh
      Bronze
      I was planning on depositing, but then wen i saw this promotion i deposited earlier so i could play this freeroll, luckily im a student and so can play on tuesday, but i can see how people who deposited early to play in this freeroll like me may be very annoyed about it being moved to a tuesday.

Just my 2 cents.
    • TakeManies
      TakeManies
      Bronze
      What happened?
    • furculision
      furculision
      Bronze
      Originally posted by westshor3kid
      THERES BETTER SITES OUT THERE THAT HACK YOUR ACCOUNTS.
      fyp
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey guys moved this thread to the feedback section where i think it belongs better.

I understand the frustration and inconvenience caused by the tournament moving but as you may already know there were problems with the tournament, many people being unable to register for example. You can see the news piece for this here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/$18,000-Depositors-Freeroll-at-PartyPoker-will-be-Postponed_52774/

We do appologise for any inconvenience caused by this move and hope everyone can understand that it had to be postponed to make it fair for everyone wanting to participate.

We will hopefully have many more tournaments and promotions coming up in the next weeks/months that will (fingers crossed) run a bit smoother.

As for the OPs comments:

Sorry mate but PokerStrategy.com hasn't benefited from this we make money by keeping you guys happy and playing so of course we are disapointed by this too its definately not a scam and there is certainly no account hacking going on.

Regards

Carl
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      This is the only site that might hack your account to deposit money! lol
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      :D lol gadget51 nicely explained

It's true though PokerStrategy.com makes money by you guys playing you can see more about our business model by clicking the following link: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/businessmodel/
    • hackbinder
      hackbinder
      Bronze
      Can we please get an explanation as to why Tuesday was chosen. I think that is the main issue that people are having, myself included.

Tuesday makes absolutely NO sense!

We do appologise for any inconvenience caused by this move and hope everyone can understand that it had to be postponed to make it fair for everyone wanting to participate.

Right! Having it on Tuesday blocks many people from playing. If you truly want as many people as possible to play, then have it next Sunday, not on a weekday in the middle of the afternoon when people are working. Again, an explanation about Tuesday would be nice seeing as people deposited to play.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey hackbinder.

Im still not 100% sure if we chose the date for it to be rescheduled to or if it was picked by PP themselves, i will of course bring this issue to the attention of head admin team and get a more precise answer for you which will probably be tomorrow morning now.

Carl
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Guys,

I've asked Party Poker Key account manager to pop by and explain the situation/details to you all.

I understand your frustration and really sorry for having this issue for the 3rd time in a row.

I hope it gets solved very soon.
      Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

After the troubles experienced this weekend with the PartyPoker $10k depositor freeroll + $8k WPT Amneville package, we wanted to provide some further transparency into the issue and why it was rescheduled for this Tuesday.

We first became aware that players were having difficulty entering the tournament immediately after registration opened on Saturday. We contacted PartyPoker via email 45 minutes after registration was planned to open, and received confirmation late Saturday night that they were aware of the issue and looking into it.

Sunday morning we had a conference call with PartyPoker where we were informed that based on technical difficulties on their end they would be unable to run our planned event. The decision to reschedule for Tuesday was made during this conversation, and not without great thought. Ideally, we would have postponed the $10k depositor freeroll + $8k WPT Amneville package for the same time on Sunday, October 23rd; however, due to processing time constraints for the WPT Amneville package winner, we were unable to wait an additional 7-days.

The planning and coordination of an online-to-offline event, especially when involving players from all over the world, requires a large amount of lead time. To ensure the WPT Amneville package winner’s tournament entry and trip itinerary would be properly fulfilled, we were forced to reschedule for Tuesday.

We know and understand that this affected many of our community members, and apologize on behalf of partner, PartyPoker. We are currently working closely to ensure that no such similar issues occur going forward.

We appreciate the support of all our community members, and wish the best of luck to all those taking part in the rescheduled $18k freeroll.

Please feel free to contact me in case of further concerns.
      Ingrid