MSS Starting hand chart 6 max

• werren
      werren
      Bronze
      Hello everybody,

I have a problem, this is that i play a lot of 6 max games, normally i win some money but i always want to improve my game, the shc (starting hands chart) for this is only available for people who have silver but i am only bronze, this is because i dont play with my acount linked to pokerstrategy, this is because i was bad when i started here and lost the 50 dollar now i play better

So i would like to see the shc of mss 6 max if this isnt possible i would like some other help about this subject

Thx
      werren
  • 5 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hello werren,

Its not too late to get yourself a tracked account you know, you can have as many pokersites as you like tracked to PokerStrategy.com as long as you havent already got an account there, where are you playing now? If it is the same place as you got your $50 you should still be recieving strategy points.

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/ Here are all our partner rooms you can open an account at any of these, providing you don't already have an account there, and use either our link or Bonus code or both to make sure your account gets tracked.

Hope this helps you out

Regards

Carl
    • werren
      werren
      Bronze
      unibet, thank you i will do this,
      but my main goal was to improve my game by that shc 6 max, or some tips about shc
      can someone help me with that asswel, i think i loose a lot on that part of my game
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      hmm well obviously i couldnt send you the starting hands chart for the level above you because that defeats how we work at PokerStrategy.com :P

You could move to a tracked site and start by playing 9max games then move up to silver which wouldnt take long, although i can't seem to find the article you are talking about i dont see any MSS 6max shc you got a link?

Also if you want to move straight to silver perhaps you could take advantage of our new system where you can buy strategy points 3 months at silver is $19 but ofc that doesnt restrict you to silver you will still move up to gold if you make enough strategy points.

Carl
    • werren
      werren
      Bronze
      i understand, thank you for helping
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      No problem, just shout if you need any more assistance ok?