Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $5.87
      Hero:
      $3.04

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with 2:heart: , 2:club:
      4 folds, Hero calls $0.02, SB calls $0.01, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.06) T:diamond: , 3:diamond: , 2:diamond: (3 players)
      SB bets $0.04, BB folds, Hero calls $0.04.

Turn: ($0.14) A:club: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.09, Hero raises to $0.18, SB raises to $0.54, Hero raises to $2.98 (All-In), SB calls $2.44.

River: ($6.10) 6:heart: (2 players)

Final Pot: $6.10

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows (2h 2c)
      SB shows a flush, king high (Kd 9d)

SB wins with a flush, king high (Kd 9d)

To explained what i did here - i tried to slowplay my set with hoping that he will bluff on the river or turn and Ill shipp all in, but aparently he bluffed on the flop too because he hide that he has a flush

I still have a question about flop game - should i raised on sho heavily draw flop or should i immedeatley fold. Also since i know that my oponent would bluff then what if I raised and he only call what would i have to do on the river and turn?

I had no information about oponent
  • 5 replies
    • c0wking
      c0wking
      Bronze
      A.) Raise 22 from button against the blinds. Even a 6c raise. Personally I always use 3BB raise from the button, no matter if I have aces or trash.

B.) Never, ever slowplay a set on a flush board. Deffo raise the flop, fold to 3b (beware of minbets, fish usually have the nuts when they min-reraise on the flop).
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      if you want to shove do it on flop

if you call flop i'd rather calldown to river as you have no info on the opponent, on turn your equity is no longer reasonable against made flushes
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Why do we limp here preflop?

We are on the button and no one raised before us and we have a pretty easy hand to play postflop - we have an easy open raise here to try to get the pot right here.

On the flop I would raise to get value out of flush draws and some TP's.

As played on flop I don't like stacking off on the turn since we represent strong hands and we have only 20% equiti vs flush.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello churchilland,

Preflop: Don't limp 22 on BU, standard position to raise with them and might even take down the pot right here.

As played
      Flop: You should raise it right on flop to protect your hand rather than Call it and not protect neither build up the pot.

As played
      Turn: But otherwise the turn raise is also just HORRIBLE, what you trying to achieve with the min-raise? Raising is of course considerable but we can never go directly broke here. Your equity against made flushes is very bad and you will loose in long run. At the best we could consider Calling and then reevaluating it on river.

Best Regards.
    • churchilland
      churchilland
      Bronze
      thank you guys for the answers,

so i see i needed to raise preflop raise flop chek/fold or the least call on turn From now on such heavy draws if i have no information about oponent I'll play like this