This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Edit line

• c0wking
      c0wking
      Bronze
      Would it be possible to move the "edit" line to the bottom right/left corner?

It looks so obstructive when it's stuck right below your post. I'm a person who edits every post like 5-6 times and I hate the obstructive edit line.

Below is the edit line I'm talking about.
  • 4 replies
    • TonyRice
      TonyRice
      Bronze
      Hey c0wking,

I've never thought much of it before i don't think it looks too bad myself but we all have a personal opinion :)

I will make sure the relevant people take a look at your thoughts though thanks for getting in touch :)

All the best
      Carl
    • c0wking
      c0wking
      Bronze
      Actually I just realized the edit line goes below your signature, once you add it, so it's not really a problem. Just have to add a sig.
    • TonyRice
      TonyRice
      Bronze
      Ah yeah i see the difference it does look a lot neater once a sig is added i agree
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi c0wking,

I'm sorry to read this bothers you this much. Unfortunately, this is technically not possible.
      What I can suggest you is to "preview" your post before posting it and you can make as many changes as possible with out showing it to anyone :s_cool:

I hope this helps
      Ingrid